CRT training is designed to aid candidates in their preparation for Recruitment through Campuses or outside campuses (i.e On campus or off campus). Students in their final step of engineering studies or qualified candidates looking for placement in reputed organizations can make use of this training to get trained to deliver their best in the selection processes of organizations such as Infosys, Wipro, TCS, Satyam, CTS, HCL, E-litmus. We aspire to be a professional trainer for the students who are appearing in campus placements to improve their logical thinking, Interview skills and aptitude levels which are key points in campus placements. The candidates will be trained thoroughly in the following areas.
- Aptitude Tests
- Group Discussion Process
- Interview Process
Students of our earlier batches have been successfully placed in leading IT companies such as Infosys, CTS, IBM, TCS, Capgemini, L & T, Accenture, E-litmus.
- Unique short cut techniques for mathematics to improve speed and accuracy
- Improve logical thinking to solve various questions and puzzles in Reasoning.
- Mock Group Discussion sessions
- Resume making and information Sessions
- Comprehensive material to cater for all the three aspects
- Structured Schedule to complete the training to the students’ requirement
- Approach oriented Training
- Interactive Methodology
- Corporate Tests on the patterns of top recruiters
- Grooming Body Language, Soft Skills, Attitude etc.
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 94.6% pass rate
Basically, the whole training is divided into two phases
- Soft skills
In Aptitude Training, we cover all the various topics given by companies. In Aptitude we deliver sessions based on ARITHMETIC, REASONING and VERBAL ABILITY
- Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Ages
- Profit & Loss
- Number system
- GCD & LCM
- Averages and Mixtures
- Time & Work
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains, Races, Boats & Streams
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Data Sufficiency
- Permutation & Combinations
- Number Series
- Letter Series
- Coding & Decoding
- Cubes & Dices
- Direction Sense
- Seating Arrangement
- Blood Relations
- Time Sequencing & Ranking
- Logical Connectives
- Analytical Puzzles
- Binary Logic
- Number Analysis
- Spotting Errors
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Sentences
- Reading Comprehension
- Resume Preparation
- Group Discussions
- JAM Sessions
- Interview Skills
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.