SAP MDM Training
Duration: 5 Days
About SAP MDM Training Course
SAP Master Data Management or SAP MDM for short, is one of the many components of SAP’s NetWeaver Product group. It is a platform to consolidate and cleanse all your data to create one true master when you have a heterogeneous application landscape.
- Content Consolidation: This deals with consolidation of your data by centralized cleansing and elimination of duplicates.
- Master Data Harmonization: This includes all the aspects of content consolidation in addition to redistribution of the consolidated master data.
- Central Master Data Management: This is the same as Master Data Harmonization with the difference that all the master data is maintained in one central MDM server and not in any of the client systems that are connected.
- Rich Product Content Management: This uses parts of content consolidation to create a central storage for all your rich data content along with your standard content in order to create product catalogues.
- Global Data Synchronization: This provides consistent information interchange
SAP MDM Application Architecture
- SAP MDM Application Architecture.
MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
- MDM Fundamentals and Data modeling Fund metals
Overview of MDM Repository
- Overview of MDM Repository
MDM data modeling and project preparation
- MDM data modeling and project preparation
MDM modeling issues/solutions
- MDM modeling issues/solutions
EBP – Enterprise Buyer Professional
- About SRM
- EBP Process
- Overview on MM
- Roles in Enterprise Buyer
- EBP Scenarios – Different types
- Roles in EBP Business Scenario
- SRM System Architecture
Introduction to SAP NetWeaver Technology
- Starting and stopping MDM console
- Mounting and un Mounting MDM server
- Connecting to MDM server.
- Creating MDM repository.
- Creating Different Tables.
- Creating Different Fields.
- Working with users, roles, remote system and ports.
MDM data Manager
- Wokinng with five different modes.
- CURD operations
- Search techniques
- Assignments and validations
- Protect, checkin and checkout.
- Qualifed table
- Hirearchy table
- Taxonomy table
MDM import Manager
- Importing different source data(Excel, Access and xml)
- Importing from multiple tables
- Different operations on source table.
- Source mapping and value mapping.
- Matching of records.
- Creating Maps
- Using created Maps
- Syndicating single table data
- Syndicating data with external source
- Syndication data to XML and Flat source
- Creating custom fields.
- Working with MAPs
- Working with Import Server
- Working with Syndicate Server
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- A basic knowledge of database technology, especially relational databases and SQL query language.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park