SAP BI BW Training
Duration: 3 Days
About SAP BI BW Training Course
SAP BI BW Training Course touches upon all the important aspects of the SAP Business Intelligence and Business Warehousing domains. You will be trained in SAP Architecture, SAP BW Modeling, Application of SAP, extracting data from SAP BW, and study of SAP BW Data Schema.
After completing this training, students should be able to:
- Learn about InfoObject and InfoCube in SAP.
- The Data transfer process in SAP BI.
- Data store objects functionality.
- Learn LO-Cockpit description and Data Sources.
- Business Explorer web application and query.
- Using BEx Analyzer for Restrictions and Exceptions.
Architecture of SAP
- SAP Landscape
- SAP Sources
- Non SAP source
- Application of SAP
- SAP Landscape SAP (AG)
- SAP BW 7.3
- Query Designing and Reporting
- SAP BOB 14.0
- SAP Hana
- SAP BODS 4.0
- Business objects of SAP LANDSCAPE
- OW BW WORKS?
- SAP BW Works
- SAP BW Works Model description
- PSA data sources
- Info provider
- Transformation & DTP
- Modeling Char & KF
End to end Data warehousing module and Architecture of SAP-BW
- End to end Data warehousing module
- SAP BW TERMS
- SAP easy access
- Data warehousing work bench
- SAP BW Simple Architecture
- Description of architecture
Sap BW modelling
- Sap BW modelling
- CHAR and KEYE
- Source system
- SAP Source and NON SAP source
- Data source
- INfo Providers (Info, cubes, DO, Char)
Transformation and Scheduler
- How to extract data from Flat File to SAP BW (DS) PSA
- ETL sources
- Internal source
- External source
- How to change data sources ZDS_EMP (FFSS-ABC)
- How to edit figure salary
- How to edit info object catalog
- Creating a Meta data of target
- How to create an application of company
- How to change Data source ZDC_D (Z file)
- Scheduler (Maintain info Package)
- SAP BW-Master Data
- SAP BW-Master Data Cable
- SAP BW- Extended star schema
- SAP BW-Master data load
- Attribute of Master Data
- Text of Master data
- Hierarchies of Master data
SAP BW-Info providers
- Characteristics of info provider
- Overview of data store object (DSO)
- Standard data store object
- Designing a standard DSO
- How to load data in DSO as an info provider
- Edit data store object
- Display data store object
- Display transformation in DSO
- Change transformation in DSO
Data store object(DSO)-Direct object
- Functionality of DSO
- Advantage of DSO
- Drawback of DSO
- Creation of DSO
Data store object(DSO)-write optimized
- Write optimized DSO properties
- Creation of write – Optimized DSO
- Write optimized data for fight data
- How to creat infoset
- Do’s and Don’ts for Infoset
- Data Models using for Infoset
- When to use Infoset?
- Join Concepts
- Real time info cube
- Golden rule
- Info cube structure
- Type of info cube
- How to create standard info cube
- Characteristic of info cube
- Key feature
- Info cube additional points
- Info cube design golden rules
- Star schema
- Fact table
- Extended star schema
Multi provider and Infoset
- Virtual provider and hybrid provider
- Updates rules
- Hybrid provider
Routines in transformations(Start & end routines)
- Trouble shooting techniques in DTPS
- Business contents (BI)
- Process chain
What is Extraction in BW
- What is SAP ECC
- Types of SAP Extrace
- Step To Create Generic Data Source
- Procedure to Extract Data From R3 to BI
- Generic Extraction Process
- BI Side Info Package Creation
- Lo Data Extraction
- What is event?
- Delta Initialization
- Delta Extraction
- Update Method
- Update Modes
- Setup Table
- Delta Queue
- Lo-Cockpit Extraction
- Process of Extraction
- How to do CO-PA Extraction
SAP BW Reporting
- Bex Query Designer
- How to Design a Query in Bex Query Designer
- Bex Query Designer Panel
- Bex Query Designer Standard Tool Bar
- Query Element
- Other Query Element
- Query Properties
- Filter in Query Designer
Restriction and Exceptions
- Characteristics Restriction
- New Selection
- Restricted Keyfigure
- New formula
Project – Bex Analyzer
- Drill down operation
- Apply filter on the table
- Convert the table not the chart format
- Broadcast the workbook
- Reporting etc.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
Anybody can take this course without the need for any specific skill sets. Having a basic knowledge of SQL can help
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.