PMP Certification Training Course
The PMP certification is the global gold standard for project management professionals. Keep abreast of the changes in the project management practices and pass the PMP® exam on your first attempt with Mildaintrainings’ new PMP course. The course covers new trends, emerging practices, tailoring considerations, and places a greater emphasis on strategic and business knowledge. It also includes a new section on the role of the project manager.
Course Duration : 32 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
What are the course objectives?
Mildaintrainings’ PMP certification greatly expands your skills value and potential job opportunities. Recognized globally, a PMP can help you land lucrative roles in IT, manufacturing, finance, healthcare, and other exciting industries. Certified PMP®’s also report better project performance and steep pay raises.
The PMP training course is designed to ensure that you pass the PMP exam on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, entrusted by 38000 learners, will help you to understand the workings of the process groups and knowledge areas.We guarantee you’ll walk away with all the preparation and confidence you need to conquer the exam and earn the PMP certification.
An introduction to PMP® Certification Course
- What is PMI® & PMBOK® Guide?
- Evolution of the Project Management Institute
- Certifications offered by the PMI®
- PMI® contact resources
- What is PMP®?
- Prerequisites for the PMP® Exam
- PMP® Exam Syllabus
- How is the PMP® Exam Structured?
Project Management Framework
- Definition of a Project
- What is Project Management?
- What is Operations Management?
- What is Program Management?
- What is Portfolio Management?
- Project Management Office (PMO)
- Portfolio, Program, Project – A High Level View
- Mission, Vision, Goal, Strategy, Objective and Tactic
- Organizational Strategy
- Project’s Link with Organizational Strategy
- Strategic Alignment of Projects
- Business Benefits
- Benefits Realization
- Business Value
- Organizational Systems
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Project Life Cycle vs. Product Life Cycle
- Role of a Project Manager
Project Management Processes
- Project Life Cycle Overview
- Project Life Cycle vs. Project Management process
- Key Stakeholders
- Process Groups and Knowledge Areas
- Inputs/outputs of the 49 Project Management processes
- Organizational influences on Project Management
Project Integration Management
- What is Project Integration Management?
- Role of project team
- Role of project sponsor
- Project selection methods
- Project charter and role of project manager in charter development
- Lessons learned for continuous improvement
- Project Integration Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Scope Management
- What is Project Scope Management?
- Product Scope vs. Project Scope
- Project Scope Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Schedule Management
- What is Project Schedule Management?
- What is Project Schedule?
- Gantt Charts
- Network Diagram
- Schedule Network Analysis Techniques
- PERT, PERT Analysis, Critical Path Method and Schedule Compression
- Project Schedule Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Cost Management
- What is Project Cost Management?
- Differentiate between Cost Estimating and Cost Budgeting
- Key Terminology in Project Cost Management
- Earned Value Technique
- Project Cost Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Quality Management
- What is Quality?
- What is Quality Management?
- Cost of Quality
- Seven Basic Tools of Quality
- Project Quality Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Resource Management
- What is Resource Management?
- Roles and Responsibilities of the Project Sponsor
- Functional Manager vs. Project Manager
- Conflict Management
- Motivation Theory
- Project Resource Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Communications Management
- What is Communication?
- Communication Methods, Technology and Channels
- Basic Communication Model
- Key Terminology in Project Communication Management
- Project Communication Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Risk Management
- What is Risk?
- Project Management Risks
- How is Risk & EMV calculated?
- Risk Classification
- Decision Tree Analysis
- Risk Reserve & Contingency Reserve
- Key Terminology in Project Risk Management
- Project Risk Management Knowledge Area processes
Project Procurement Management
- What is a Contract?
- Different Types of Contracts
- Advantages and Disadvantages of contract types
- Key Terminology in Project Procurement Management
- Project Procurement Management Knowledge Area Processes
Project Stakeholder Management
- Who is a Stakeholder?
- Stakeholder Register
- Various Analytical Techniques for Stakeholder Analysis
- Managing stakeholder engagement and relationship
- Key Terminology in Project Stakeholder Management
- Project Stakeholder Management Knowledge Area Processes
Ethics & Professional Conduct
- PMI’s Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Vision and purpose of the Code
- To whom does the Code apply?
- Structure of the Code
- Aspirational and Mandatory Conduct
- Responsibility and Ethics Complaints
- Description of Respect, Fairness and Honesty
PMP® Examination Tips and Tricks
- PMP® – Example Questions Formats
- PMP® – Tricky Test Questions
- Exam Tips and Tricks
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
There is no required Prerequisites for this course
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
2nd - 7th
21th - 26th