SIX SIGMA YELLOW BELT TRAINING DELHI
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification Delhi | The yellow belt training Delhi allows you to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction lean six sigma yellow belt Delhi certification Delhi. Participants participating in lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The main goal of the lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi is to give participants the necessary tools required to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals & objectives Six sigma certification yellow belt.
6 Days / 48 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Delhi
The lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi allows you to possess a more profound understanding of process improvement via process management introduction. Participants participating in lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi become familiar with the fundamental tools associated with Six Sigma. The main goal of the yellow belt training Delhi is to give participants the necessary tools required to become a valuable player within a company’s larger goals & objectives.
This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies utilized for Six Sigma. The lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi covers a few of the basic improvement procedures & their necessary metrics. In the case of many organizations, the person who has lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi is also subject matter expert (SME). Anyone can become a central team member on an individual project or multiple projects.
The method to measure process quality with the end goal of near-total perfection is called Six Sigma. The main goal of using Six Sigma yellow belt delhi is to improve the product by removing errors in the production process in any sphere where it’s applicable. It is mainly a data-driven approach which relies on management strategies for improving process flow & end results. The philosophy is simple to work smarter rather than work harder. Decisions are based on data, process capability is improved, mistakes are reduced if not eliminated & sigma rating goes up. This is achieved by creating yellow belt training Delhi covers description of three phases of Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) cycle in detail. It includes data analysis, process mapping cause and effect tools, process improvement & control etc. Participants will gain an understanding of how they can seek improvements in quality of products & processes through reduction in project completion time and waste.
Scope of lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi
Learning Six Sigma methodologies for your work life can help impact your career future. The ability to add lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi to your resume proves your commitment to improving your business acumen and analytical skills, as well as improving the business where you work. Famed the world over, the principles of Six Sigma find applications in countless organizations across a wide range of industries worldwide.Six Sigma is a carefully designed set of tools and techniques that help improve processes within an organization. The primary goal of the lean six sigma yellow belt certification Delhi is to validate individuals who possess the skills to identify errors or defects in a business process and eliminate them.
- Comprehensive training for IASSC six sigma certification Yellow Belt™ (ICYB™)
- End-to-end exam prep support and assistance
- Gain competence to contribute to organizational success by applying the Six Sigma philosophy Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification provided through PEOPLECERT.
- Mildaintrainings conducts all six sigma exam through PEOPLECERT on six sigma.
What Mildaintrainings offers!!
Mildaintrainings offers six sigma yellow belt training all over the world as six sigma yellow belt course is in demand in every company at management and development level of employees. At Mildaintrainings six sigma yellow belt courses will cover all the key topics which are very important for career prospective with in-depth learning. It will be online and classroom Instructor led training with hands-on practical and live project training as well. At Mildaintrainings all our trainers are having more than 12 years of practical industry experience on six sigma yellow belt training which are going to be very skillful& will help you to grow your career as a six-sigma yellow belt expert, apart from six sigma yellow belt training, Mildaintrainings also provides six sigma yellow belt course and six sigma black training as well.
At Mildaintrainings we are providing six months technical assistant to our traineeswhich make them strong in their field.
The key Features of the Mildaintrainings on six sigma yellow belt training, six sigma Yellow belt course &six sigma Black belt training will be:
- Instructor LED Training
- Real-Time Learning
- Clear all concepts with practical
- 24×7 Expert Supports
- Assistants of IASSC EXAM
Course Objective :
The manufacturing environment requires specific technical problem solving and analytical tools. Six Sigma yellow Belt Certification is designed to meet those needs. Instruction emphasizes application of skills, requiring candidates to successfully complete a “real world” project while participating in classroom sessions and online session.
- Translate the selection, application and implementation of a Six Sigma project which including the roles and responsibilities of all team members, to their own work area.
- Collect appropriate data from their process to support problem solving.
- Create detailed flowcharts and process maps of processes to relay the most accurate information to the organization’s Black Belts.
- Demonstrate ability to control and monitor processes after course completion.
Who should take ?
Mildaintrainings Six Sigma yellow Belt course is designed to meet the requirements of the following categories of professionals.
• Senior Management (especially if the company intends to implement Lean Six Sigma). • Team Leaders. • Software Professionals. • Project Managers. • Quality Assurance Engineers. • Software Quality Assurance Team Members. • Management Students.
Topics you will learn on yellow belt training Delhi
- How to gather data, and participate in problem solving.
- An understanding of processes, tohelp achieve organizational objectives.
- To start the first statistical process improvement initiative.
- To evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality.
- Evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively.
- To give data to, and assist Green Belts and Black Belts.
- To increase profitability using Six Sigma methodology.
- The principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method.
There are no prerequisites requires for taking six sigma yellow belt course of IASSC six sigma certification yellow belt.For ‘’six sigma certification yellow belt’’. To get IASSC six sigma certification yellow belt from the International Association for six sigma yellow belt certification one must sit for the IASSC certified yellow belt exam
Define Phase: The Basics of Six Sigma
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The Problem-Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
Define Phase: The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Defining a Process
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics: including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle Time, deriving these metrics
Define Phase: Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Building a Business Case & Project Charter.
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
Define Phase: The Lean Enterprise
- Understanding Lean
- The History of Lean
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Over processing, Conveyance, Waiting
- 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
Measure Phase: Process Definition
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- X-Y Diagram
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Measure Phase: Six Sigma Statistics
- Basic Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Normal Distributions & Normality
- Graphical Analysis
Measure Phase: Measurement System Analysis
- Precision & Accuracy
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Variable & Attribute MSA
Measure Phase: Process Capability
- Capability Analysis
- Concept of Stability
- Attribute & Discrete Capability
- Monitoring Techniques
Analyze Phase: Patterns of Variation
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Classes of Distributions
Analyze Phase: Inferential Statistics
- Understanding Inference
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing
- General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- Risk; Alpha & Beta
- Types of Hypothesis Test
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- 1 sample variance
- One Way ANOVA: a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Mood’s Median
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- One and Two Sample Proportion
- Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables): a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results
Improve Phase: Simple Linear Regression
- Regression Equations
- Residuals Analysis
Improve Phase: Multiple Regression Analysis
- Non- Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- Residuals Analysis
- Data Transformation, Box Cox
Improve Phase: Full Factorial Experiments
- 2k Full Factorial Designs
- Linear & Quadratic Mathematical Models
- Balanced & Orthogonal Designs
- Fit, Diagnose Model and Center Points
Improve Phase: Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Methods of Sampling
- Confounding Effects
- Experimental Resolution
Control Phase: Lean Controls
- Control Methods for 5S
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
Control Phase: Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Attribute Gage R&R
- Data Collection for SPC
- I-MR Chart
- Xbar-R Chart
- U Chart
- P Chart
- NP Chart
- X-S chart
- Cum Sum Chart
- EWMA Chart
- Control Chart Anatomy
- Subgroups, Impact of Variation, Frequency of Sampling
- Center Line & Control Limit Calculations
Control Phase: Six Sigma Control Plans
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Elements of the Control Plan
- Elements of the Response Plan
Six Sigma Yellow Belt Certification
Upon successful achievement, Professionals will receive IASSC six sigma yellow Belt Certification issued by the International Association for Six Sigma yellow belt Certification™, the only independent third-party Certification Association within the Lean Six Sigma Industry.
IASSC Certification is recognized perpetually. In accordance with the IASSC Re certification Policy, effective March 1, 2017, a classification system recognizes certifications as “Current” for a period of three years and defines regulations for maintaining such Status.
An IASSC Certified Yellow Belt is issued a Certificate (PDF) which includes a Certification Number, a digital badge, added to the Official IASSC Certification Register and granted the right to use the IASSC Certification Marks and Titles; a professional designation which may be used in resumes and public profiles such as LinkedIn, consistent with the IASSC Marks Use Policy.
Why should I take six sigma yellow belt training from Mildaintrainings?
One must take six sigma yellow belt training from Mildaintrainings because our trainers are having more than 12 years of industry practical training experience on six sigma yellow belt training, six sigma yellow belt course and six sigma black belt course & also we at Mildaintrainings providing six (6) months technical support & try to solve all the queries.
What is the importance of a six-sigma yellow belt certification?
The intense competition in the markets require organizations to ensure that their processes are optimized and are there is maximum gain with minimum wastage. Six Sigma is a meticulous, planned approach of interventions and problem resolution that helps identify such processes that are not performing as required and suggests improvements for the same. Six Sigma Yellow Belts are important members of the Six Sigma team as they assist in monitoring & evaluating work progress and process enhancements. The Six Sigma Yellow belt certification reflects the holder’s grasp of the Six Sigma concepts and ability to apply the same for organizational benefit.
What is the format of the six sigma yellow belt exam?
The Six Sigma Yellow Belt Exam is a 2 hours 60 question, closed book, proctored exam based on the IASSC Universally Accepted Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Yellow Belts. All exam questions are multiple choice or true/false The IASSC Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam (ICGB) is a 3 hours 100 question, closed book, proctored exam. The Six sigma green belt exam contains approximately 20 multiple-choice questions from each major section of the ILSSBOK for Green Belts.
What are the passing criteria of six sigma yellow belt exam?
Participants must achieve a minimum score of 230 points out of a total 300 points to get Six Sigma Yellow Belt certificate.
Who provides the six sigma yellow belt certification?
Six Sigma yellow belt certifications are offered by the IASSC in partnership with PEOPLECERT.
Top Blue Prism Technical Interview Questions and Answers 2018 – Certified by Expert Blue Prism is one of the important tools of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). If you are looking for Blue prism Interview Questions & Answers for skilled professionals or freshers,
Blue Prism vs Automation Anywhere vs Ui Path RPA is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers. Below is the comparison between Blue Prism / Ui Path and Automation…
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.