CBAP TRAINING CHENNAI
“CBAP Course Chennai” |”CBAP Training Chennai” CBAP® (Certified Business Analysis Professional) training & certification is ideal for professionals with in-depth experience in business analysis. This program offers proficiency in understanding business requirements and recommending likewise solutions that bring maximum returns.
This CBAP® online training by Mildaintrainings is based on the latest version of BABOK® Guide i.e. BABOK® Guide V3.0 provides deep understanding about internationally-accepted principles and standards of business analysis, in addition to practical knowledge of business concepts that are helpful on-the-job.
4 Days / 32 Hrs | For Classroom & Online Training
GET IN TOUCH
This CBAP® online training by Mildaintrainings is based on the latest version of BABOK® Guide i.e. BABOK® Guide V3.0 provides deep understanding about internationally-accepted principles and standards of business analysis, in addition to practical knowledge of business concepts that are helpful on-the-job. CBAP® certification is valuable as more and more organizations are recognizing this credential and looking for individuals with business analysis experience.
New Certification Levels of Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP®):
Along with the changes introduced in the BABOK® Guide, IIBA has implemented some amendments in the certification levels as well. New certification levels of business analysis are as follows:
- Level 1: For individuals entering the field of business analysis.
- Level 2: For BA professionals who have 2-3 years of business analysis experience
- Track customer behaviors using analytics.
- Level 3: For BA professionals who manage and lead with over 5 years of business analysis experience.
- Level 4: For BA professionals with advanced skills and 10 years of experience.
- Business Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Process Improvement Specialist
- Process Improvement Managers
- Requirements Analysts
Individual(Users) must have below, to appear in Certification Exam(s):
- In the last 10 years, candidates should have earned at least 7500 hours of work experience in business analysis that falls in line with BABOK® Guide.
- Minimum 900 hours of experience in 4 of the 6 knowledge areas in BABOK® Guide.
- Minimum 35 hours of Professional Development in last 4 years.
- Candidates also need to provide 2 references from a Client, Career Manager or Certified Business Analysis Professional.
- Purpose of the BABOK® Guide
- What is Business Analysis?
- Who is a Business Analyst?
- Structure of the BABOK® Guide
Business Analysis Key Concepts
- The Business Analysis Core Concept Model™
- Key Terms
- Requirements Classification Schema
- Requirements and Designs
Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring
- Plan Business Analysis Approach
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Plan Business Analysis Governance
- Plan Business Analysis Information Management
- Identify Business Analysis Performance Improvements
Elicitation and Collaboration
- Prepare for Elicitation
- Conduct Elicitation
- Confirm Elicitation Results
- Communicate Business Analysis Information
- Manage Stakeholder Collaboration
Requirements Life Cycle Management
- Trace Requirements
- Maintain Requirements
- Prioritize Requirements
- Assess Requirements Changes
- Approve Requirements
- Analyze Current State
- Define Future State
- Assess Risks
- Define Change Strategy
Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Specify and Model Requirements
- Verify Requirements
- Throwing Exceptions
- Validate Requirements
- Define Requirements Architecture
- Define Design Options
- Analyze Potential Value and Recommend Solution
- Measure Solution Performance
- Analyze Performance Measures
- Assess Solution Limitations
- Assess Enterprise Limitations
- Recommend Actions to Increase Solution Value
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving
- Behavioural Characteristics
- Business Knowledge
- Communication Skills
- Interaction Skills
- Tools and Technology
- Acceptance and Evaluation Criteria
- Backlog Management
- Balanced Scorecard
- Benchmarking and Market Analysis
- Business Capability Analysis
- Business Cases
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Rules Analysis
- Collaborative Games
- Concept Modelling
- Data Dictionary
- Data Flow Diagrams
- Data Mining
- Data Modelling
- Decision Analysis
- Decision Modelling
- Document Analysis
- Financial Analysis
- Focus Groups
- Functional Decomposition
- Interface Analysis
- Item Tracking
- Lessons Learned
- Metrics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Mind Mapping
- Non-Functional Requirements Analysis
- Organizational Modelling
- Process Analysis
- Process Modelling
- Risk Analysis and Management
- Roles and Permissions Matrix
- Root Cause Analysis
- Scope Modelling
- Sequence Diagrams
- Stakeholder List, Map, or Personas
- State Modelling
- Survey or Questionnaire
- SWOT Analysis
- Use Cases and Scenarios
- User Stories
- Vendor Assessment
- The Agile Perspective
- The Business Intelligence Perspective
- The Information Technology Perspective
- The Business Architecture Perspective
- The Business Process Management Perspective
How to get CBAP Certification?
After attending online CBAP® online training with Mildaintrainings, you will earn 35 PD Hours that make you eligible for undertaking the CBAP® certification exam
FAQ| CBAP Training
What are CCBA®/ CBAP® certifications?
CCBA® (Certification of Competency in Business Analysis) and CBAP® (Certified Business Analyst Professional) are the credentials awarded by IIBA® (International Institute of Business Analysis) to those professionals who have a considerable amount of expertise in the profession of Business Analysis. Both the credentials are coveted ones and promise a high level of recognition at workplace along with the considerable amount of increase in pay scale. CCBA® requires 3750 hours of Business Analysis experience while CBAP® requires 7500 hours of Business Analysis experience.
Do I need experience in all the Knowledge Areas before taking then exam for CCBA®/ CBAP® Certification?
No, CCBA® requires you to have minimum 900 hours in two of the six knowledge areas or 500 hours in four of the six knowledge areas while in case of CBAP®, you require minimum 900 hours in four of the six knowledge areas.
What are the career benefits of CCBA®/ CBAP®?
The certification provides an opportunity to the professionals to get into the elite group of Business Analysts. Apart from earning professional recognition, the certificate promises salary growth. More and more organizations have started identifying the certified CBAP®/ CCBA®s and are even paying a premium for their services.
I am a working professional and the current batch timings are unsuitable. How can I take the training?
What if I miss the class?
No problem, you can take backup classes by adjusting in next live session.
Does the Course fee include the certification fee too?
No, the course fee doesn’t include the certification fee. This fee is for the CBAP® Exam Preparatory Workshop only. The candidate has to pay the fee for CBAP® certification at the time of registering for the exam at IIBA® website. It is a third party transaction and has to be done by the candidate only, although Mildaintrainings can provide the necessary assistance in filling up the form for the certification exam.
What if I still have some queries?
If you still have any queries regarding the program or any other details, you can drop a mail at email@example.com. You will get a reply within 24 hours
Top Blue Prism Technical Interview Questions and Answers 2018 – Certified by Expert Blue Prism is one of the important tools of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). If you are looking for Blue prism Interview Questions & Answers for skilled professionals or freshers,
Blue Prism vs Automation Anywhere vs Ui Path RPA is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers. Below is the comparison between Blue Prism / Ui Path and Automation...
Blue Prism Certification Guide 2018 Blue Prism Certification: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has attracted the attention of all in a very short span of time. The global automation market is largely expected to be of around $600 million by the end of the year 2020...
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is next big Career in a field of Information Technology (IT). There is hardly any Company which is not talking about Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA will help in incorporating artificial intelligence