LEARN ASP .Net MVC TRAINING
ASP.NET MVC Training covers all the new features of ASP.NET MVC 5, as well as the new features for web developers in Visual Studio 2013, including WebApi 2, OWIN, Katana, SignalR, and the Entity Framework version 6.
4 Days/ 32HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
ASP .Net MVC Training
- Understand the MVC design pattern and how it’s applied in ASP.NET MVC
- Recognize the benefits and drawbacks of using Asp.Net MVC
- Become equipped to make good choices about model design and use of Microsoft data access technologies
- Use Asp.Net MVC’s routing system to achieve a REST-style architecture
- Building Model
- Routes and URLs
- View and View Templates
- Learn how to build a compelling and maintainable HTML user interface using both the ASP.NET and new Razor view engine
- See how to easily add AJAX and jQuery capabilities to an ASP.NET MVC application+
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
- ASP.NET MVC Introduction
- MVC Basics
- Action Methods
- MVC Architecture
- View Engine
- Razor View Engine & Syntaxes
- Execution Flow of MV
- Layout Views
- HTML Helpers
- Working with Forms in MVC Scaffold Templates
- CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update, Delete Operations on a db table)
- Validations in MVC
- Data Annotations
- Partial Views
- Action Filters
- URL Routing
- jQuery-AJAX in MVC
- Return Types of Action Methods
- What’s new in MVC 4:
- Bundling and Minification jQuery
- Mobile Integration
- Web API
- NuGet Package Manager in MVC 4
- Code First in ASP.NET
- MVC4 Introduction to ASP.NET
- MVC5 Project Explanation
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park