LEARN ADVANCED JAVA TRAINING
Advanced Java Training is designed for those Java programmers who already have strong programming skills on JSE (Java Standard edition) and want to learn the advanced features of Java SE. Students trained at Deccansoft are mould to become successful software developers.
4 Days/ 32 HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: +91 8447121833
Advanced Java Training
- About Advanced Java Training
The course builds a strong understanding of JDBC Technology. It gives in to demonstrate why Servlets are the cornerstone of Java’s Web platform. It then shows how JSP is built on the Servlet architecture. Additionally, the class shows students how to use JSTL, custom tags and expression language to reduce Java code in Web pages while adding tremendous power and capability to those pages. The class culminates in an exploration of Java MVC frameworks like Struts at a high level. This is not a class that focuses on theory. Participants will find the course is loaded with practical labs and simulations. After taking this class, developers will be able to build Web applications that perform well, are scalable, and that are easier to maintain.
- Course Prerequisite
Basic Knowledge of Core Java is required. An understanding of Web technologies like HTML and HTTP is helpful.
- Course Objective
Learn the fundamentals of JDBC and using the different interfaces in the JDBC API. Learn how to use Java servlets in the role of Web application control. Identify the options to state management in a Java Web application and understand the pros/cons of each. Understand how JSPs can help to separate Web logic and functionality from page layout. Explore how to make JSPs smaller and more powerful with JSTL, custom tags and expression language. Explore strategies in the exchange of data between Web pages (views) and business processing (model). Learn the meaning and importance of MVC
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
- JDBC 4.0
Introduction to JDBC
- JDBC architecture
- java.sql Package
- Connection, Statement, ResultSet
- Prepared Statement
- Callable Statement
- Scrollable and Updatable ResultSet
- Batch Updates
- Result Set MetaData
- Simple Transaction Management
- Four Levels of JDBC drivers, their pros & cons
- Features of JDBC 3.
- Servlets 3.0
- Need of Server side Programming
- Introduction to Servlets
- Servlet Life Cycle
- javax.servlet package
- Servlet Config, Servlet Context, Servlet Response
- Supplying initialization parameters to Servlets
- Performing database operations in Servlets
- Include and forward mechanisms
- Applying filters to Servlets
- javax.servlet.http Package
- Http Servlet Life Cycle
- Http request methods GET vs POST
- Http Servlet Request, Http Servlet Response
- Dealing with Http headers & error codes
- Session Tracking, purpose
- Hidden form fields, Cookies
- Http Session, URL rewriting
- Event listeners
- Web application security
- JSP 2.2
- Disadvantages of Servlets
- Introduction to JSP
- JSP Life Cycle
- Creating dynamic Web content with JSP
- Scripting elements
- XML syntax for JSP elements
- JSP directives page, include and taglib
- JSP implicit objects
- JSP scopes
- Include and forward mechanism
- Using a Java bean in a jsp
- JSP Model 1 architecture
- JSP Model 2 (MVC) architecture
- Custom Tag Development
- Classic Tags, Simple Tags
- Error Handling in a jsp
- Expression Language
- Processing XML in a JSP
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.