TABLEAU Developer Training
Duration: 4 Days
About TABLEAU Developer Course
This tableau developer training course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations
During this course, our certified Tableau instructors will help you:
- Understand the many options for connecting to data
- Understand the Tableau interface / paradigm – components, shelves, data elements, and Terminology.
- The student will be able to use this knowledge to effectively create the most Powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including string manipulation, basic arithmetic calculations, custom Aggregations and ratios, date math, logic statements and quick table calculations
- Able to represent your data using the following visualization types:
- Cross Tab
- Geographic Map
- Page Trails
- Heat Map
- Density Chart
- Scatter Plots
- Pie Chart and Bar Charts
- Small Multiples
- Dual Axis and Combo Charts with different mark types
- Options for drill down and drill across
- Use Trend Lines, Reference Lines and statistical techniques to describe your data
- Understanding how to use group, bin, hierarchy, sort, set and filter options effectively
- Work with the many formatting options to fine tune the presentation of your visualizations
- Understand how and when to Use Measure Name and Measure Value
- Understand how to deal with data changes in your data source such as field addition, deletion or Name change
- Understand all of your options for sharing your visualizations with others
- Combine your visualizations into Interactive Dashboards and publish them to the web
- Introduction to DW Concepts & BI Overview
- Getting Started
- The Tableau Products
- Tableau Architecture
- Application Terminology
- Distributing And Publishing
- Connecting to Data
- Managing Metadata
- What happens when the data source changes?
- Overview of other connection options
- Data Types in Tableau
- Joins in Tableau
- Live & Extract Connection
- Managing Extracts
- Data fields
- Tableau Interface
- Measure Values and Measure Names
- Latitude and longitude (generated)
- Basic visualization
- using Filters in Tableau
- Hands on Exercises
- Creating Parameters in Tableau
- Using Parameters
- Creating Groups in Tableau
- Creating Set in Tableau
- Hands on
- Overview of calculations and the calculation engine
- Manipulating strings and date calculations
- Calculations and aggregations
- Logic statements
- Grand totals, sub-totals and changing aggregation
- Creating quick table calculations
- Using LOD Expressions
- Hands on Exercises
- Trend modeling and forecasting
- Reference lines/bands/distributions
- Overview of Dashboard
- Building your First Dashboard
- What is an action?
- Options for running actions
- Highlight actions
- Filter actions
- URL actions
- Using Stories in Tableau
- Data Blending
- Cross Database Join
- Using Maps in Tableau
- Custom Territories
- Custom Geocoding
- Editing Locations
- Map options/Map Layers
- Mapbox integration
- WMS Maps
- Hands on Exercises
- Complex chart types in tableau
- Gantt Chart
- Bump Chart
- Motion Chart
- Waterfall Charts
- Word Cloud Pattern
- Pareto Chart
- Lollipop Chart
- Box & Wisker Plot
- Tableau Online Connecting
- Publishing Workbook
- Tableau Online Interface
- Tableau Server Publishing
- Using Tableau Reader
- New Features in Latest Version of Tableau
- Tableau With R
- Hands on
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
There are no pre-requisites for the Tableau training course.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park