SELENIUM TESTING TRAINING
“Selenium Testing Training” | This Selenium WebDriver training (latest version 2.0 also known as WebDriver) covers more than the basics and enables the testing professionals to familiarize with the knowledge to handle challenging and complex web application projects. This course is touched around Selenium 2.0 and the ancillary software like Eclipse IDE,Java JDBC, mySql ,tomcat, Ant, JUnit TestNG and Selenium Grid 2.
3 Days / 24 Hrs
Classroom & Online Training
Hyderabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Pune | Chandigarh | Singapore | Australia | UK | US | Canada | South Africa
GET IN TOUCH
Selenium Course Curriculum
Introduction to Selenium and its Components
- Define Application and understand different types of Applications
- Define Testing and know the different types of Testing
- Describe Manual Testing
- Describe Automation Testing: Test Automation, ROI in automation & Framework
- Define Selenium
- Evolution of Selenium
- Components of Selenium Suite: Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium WebDriver & Selenium GRID
- Regression Testing
- Functional Testing
- Selenium Vs. other tools
- Role of Selenium in DevOps lifecycle
- Set Up for Selenium
Java Basics and Introduction to Selenium WebDriver
- Selenium WebDriver Architecture
- Usage of gecko, IE, chrome browser drivers
- Navigating to Web Applications
- Introduction to Web Elements
- Operations on Web Elements
- Fire Bug Tool and Fire Path Tool
- Browser Driver Commands/ Methods/ Functions: Get, Navigate and Find element
- Difference Between FindElement & FindElements
- Understand the difference between Driver Close and Driver Quit
- Inspecting elements in Mozilla, Chrome
- Locators: ID, Name, Class, Tag Name, Link Text, Partial Link Text, CssSelector, XPath
Handling different Controls on a Webpage
- Java Essentials
- IFrames using WebDriver commands: By Index, By Name or ID and By Web Element
- Alerts in WebDriver: Simple Alert, Confirmation Alert, Prompt Alert
- Modal Dialog boxes
- Testing Dropdown: SelectByVisibleText, SelectByIndex, SelectByValue
- Java Essentials
- Methods in Window handling: GetWindowHandleCommand, GetWindowHandlesCommand, SwitchToWindowCommand
- Switch between Windows
- Explain how to test whether all links are working on Webpage or not
- Sending Email report using Selenium WebDriver and Eclipse
- Handle Keyboard Events
Introduction to TestNG Framework
- Introduction to TestNG
- Advantages of TestNG
- Installing TestNG on Eclipse
- Rules to write TestNG
- TestNG Features
- Sequencing: Prioritization and Dependency
- Enable/Disable a test case
- Parameterization: Using Xml file and DataProvider
- Parallel Testing & Cross Browser Testing
- TestNG Report: HTML Report, Console Report, XML Report
Introduction to Selenium Grid and Selenium IDE
- The need of Selenium Grid
- What is Selenium Grid?
- Architecture and RemoteWebDriver WorkFlow: Hub, Node
- Grid 1 vs Grid 2
- Setting-up Selenium Grid
- Designing Test Scripts for Grid : Using the DesiredCapabilites Object and Using the RemoteWebDriver Object
- Running a Sample Test Case on the Grid
- Introduction to Selenium-IDE and its Features
- Different Controls of Selenium IDE
- Creating a Test Case
- Recording a Test Case
- Executing a Test Case
- Command, Target and Value
- Selenese Commands
Page Object Model & Page Factory
- Need for Page Object Modelling
- Page Classes
- Concept of Page Factory
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about Frameworks. A framework is a basic structure of any environment whether testing or designing. Selenium offers flexibility to create a Testing Framework that can be reused. This module enables you to learn about Testing frameworks and Apache POI that is an open source library to read and write excel files.
- What is an Automation Framework?
- Properties of Automation Framework
- Types of Automation Framework : Data Driven Test Framework, Keyword Driven Test Framework, Hybrid Test Framework
- Which Framework to choose and when?
- Introduction to Data Driven Testing using Apache POI
- Read/Write data from/to Excel sheet
- Keyword Driven Test Framework
- How to create the Framework?
- Classes required
- How Testcase Files look like?
- Examples of Keyword Driven Framework
- Writing Test Cases using Keyword Driven Test Framework
- Hybrid Framework
- Writing Test Cases using Hybrid Framework
- How to create the Framework?
- Classes required to be created
- How Testcase Files look like?
- Examples of Hybrid Framework
Git, Jenkins, Maven and AutoIT
Learning Objective: In this module, you will Learn about the third-party tools such as Jenkins, AutoIT, Sikuli and Maven. Jenkins is the leading open-source continuous integration tool. It is cross-platform and can be used on Windows, Linux etc. It supports software changes, multiple VMs, Plugins and has easy installation. AutoIt is a freeware scripting language and it is used to automate windows GUI. Files can be downloaded and uploaded easily using this tool. Sikuli can automate everything you see on the screen. It comes into play when there is no easy access to the GUIs internal or source code. It can automate both web and desktop applications.
- Switch from Simple Java Project to Maven Project
- Maven for builds and sending Email reports
- Selenium Integration with Jenkins
- AutoIT and its features
- AutoIt provides support for: Keystrokes, Mouse Movement, Window Control
- Sikuli and its features
- How Sikuli works
- log4j – logging tool
- Interaction with Selenium
- Interaction with Flash applications
- Upload file AutoIt Script in Selenium WebDriver
Headless Browser Testing - Ghost Driver
Learning Objective: In this module, you will learn about headless browser support. Headless browsers are typically used when there is a central server in which browser is not installed but still, there is a potential need for sanity testing with the browser. Another instance can be when you would like to simulate multiple browser versions on the same machine – in this case too using headless browser is the solution.
- Headless Browser Testing using HtmlUnitDriver
- Headless Browser Testing using PhanthomJSDriver
Selenium Course Description
About Selenium Training
What are the objectives of our Selenium Certification Training?
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Learn about Selenium and its evolution
- Understand Regression testing and Functional testing
- Set-up JAVA, Eclipse, and Selenium Environment and configure them
- List the components of Selenium such as Selenium IDE, Selenium WebDriver, and Selenium Grid
- Create Test Cases in Selenium WebDriver
- Discuss about Waits (Page Synchronization) and various other Selenium WebDriver functions
- Handle different controls on a Webpage
- Implement TestNG
- Describe Page Object Modelling
- Learn Parametrization and different frameworks
- Implement some of the Third-Party Tools such as Jenkins, AutoIT, Sikuli and Maven
Why should you learn Selenium?
For any project, companies are rapidly inclining towards open source automated testing tools that will enable them to cut down the cost and effort that manual testing involves. Selenium is one such open source automated testing tool for websites. Performance, execution speed, and browser interaction of Selenium is faster than any other automation tool.
Who should go for our Selenium Training?
The below professionals can take up our Selenium Certification Training:
- Professionals who aim to become Automation Testers
- Application Testers who aim to explore Automation
- QA Engineers
What are the pre-requisites for this Selenium Training?
The below are the suggested pre-requisites for taking up our Selenium Certification Training:
- Basic understanding of manual QA Process
- Any programming language experience is desired (JAVA will be preferred)
- Any development integrated environment (IDE) (Eclipse latest version preferred)
FAQ | SpecFLow Course
What is SpecFlow?
SpecFlow allows .NET development teams to define, manage and execute automated acceptance tests as business readable specifications. It is based on Gherkin and is part of the Cucumber ecosystem.
How would a certificate from Mildaintrainings help me?
In today’s era where technologies and best practices are changing rapidly and demand for qualified candidates is significantly increasing, a certificate from Mildaintrainings is the key to your success and a valuable add-on in your resume.Our training courses are designed and updated by 2000+ renowned industry experts, and more than 40 global training organizations have recognized us as an official provider of certification training.
Is this live training, or will I watch pre-recorded videos?
All the classes are live. They are interactive sessions that enable you to ask questions and participate in discussions during class time. We do, however, provide recordings of each session you attend for your future reference.
Who are the trainers for this course?
All our trainers are certified and are highly qualified, with multiple years of experience in working with front-end development technology.
Introduction Nowadays, language is getting a lot of importance due to the recent boom of the so-called chatbots or conversational agents in several industries. But, as it happens with other fields of human knowledge, the study of natural language has a...
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park