SAP SD Training
Duration: 5 Days
About SD Training Course
Our sap sales and distribution (sap sd) course includes basic to advanced level and our sap sales and distribution course quickly as once you complete the sap sales and distribution certification training course. Our sap sd trainers are sap sales and distribution certified experts and experienced working professionals with hands on real time multiple SAP SD projects knowledge. We have designed our sap sd course content and syllabus based on students requirement to achieve everyone’s career goal. In our sap sd training program, you will learn SAP Sales overview,Partner determination, Sales document types, Item categories, Pricing, Shipping process, Delivery management, Debit memo process, Availability check, Rebate processing, Intercompany sales, sap sd real time project and sap sales and distribution placement training.
- Learn the basic concepts and fundamentals of Finance and Controlling modules
- Learn about General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Bank Accounting and Funds Management and its application in finance analysis
- Learn about Business Process and how FICO Module work in R/3
- Apply Implementation Training and Integration with other Modules
- Apply Real-time Training with End to End Implementation Process
- Sales overview
- Enterprise structure related to SD
- Master data, like Customer master data, material master data, condition master data and Output master data.
- Partner determination
- Sales document types
- Item categories
- Schedule line categories
- Pricing: Condition table, access sequence, Condition type, pricing procedure
- Stock Posting
- Free goods
- Bills of Material
- Material determination
- Material Listing and Exclusion
- Incompletion logs
- Revenue account determination
- Credit management
- Outline agreements like quantity contract, value contract and scheduling agreements
- Shipping process like Shipping point determination, Route determination, Shipping conditions picking ,PGI
- Delivery types
- Delivery item categories
- Invoice process
- Billing types
- Special sales processes like cash sales, rush orders ,consignment process and Third party process
- Return sales process
- Credit memo process
- Debit memo process
- Availability check
- Rebate processing
- Intercompany sales
- Output determination
- Copy control
- Integration with MM,FI
- Technical topics like ABAP tables, user exits and IDOC’s
- Real time scenario’s
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- Knowledge of Inventor.
- Dealing in billing and shipping
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.