SAP SCM Training
Duration: 5 Days
About SAP MDM Training Course
This course is intended for current or future project members of APO implementations. This should be attended by all those who need to understand the principles of the system to judge the viability of business requirements and processes. The course includes the usage of the respective transactions in order to provide the skills for typical prototyping work in a project.
Whether you’re a decision maker considering SAP SCM, a consultant seeking functional details or you’re just starting to work with SAP SCM, this course will give you the insight and knowledge needed to understand the features and benefits of SAP SCM. You’ll find details on the evolution of the software, guided tours through each application, advice on which functionality to implement, and expert guidance on how to get the best return on your investment.
- Get an overview of SAP Supply Chain Management
- Introductions, APO Overview
- Overview of Demand Planning Concept
- Datamart, info-cubes & Demand Planning
- Planning area and Planning Books
- Macros & Notes
- Interactive Planning
- Statistical toolbox, Promotions and Life Cycle Planning
Supply Network Planning / Core Interface (CIF)
- Mass Processing and Release of Plans
- Exception Processing and Alert Generation
- Overview of Supply Planning Concept
- Supply Planning, Interactive Supply Planning, Integration with other SCM components
- Planning Methods: Heuristics, Optimization & CTM
- Transport Load Builder
- Releasing Supply Plans to DP, PPDS, ECC
- CIF Core Interface : Introduction to Architecture of Integration
- Master Data, Integration to R/3
- Planning in ECC – APO with Integration
- Initial & Change Transfers, Background Jobs
- Monitoring & Handling CIF Errors
- Comparison & Reconciliation
- Overview of Availability Management in ECC-APO
- Principles and configuration of Availability Check
- Check using Product Allocations
- Advanced Methods
Production Planning / Detailed Scheduling
- Rule based Check
- Multi-Level ATP
- Explanation & Simulation Feature
- Global ATP/OPTP interface
- Overview of PPDS, Prerequisites, Prod. Planning with ECC
- Master Data & Transaction data Integration with ECC, SNP, DP, GATP
- Demand Management, Requirements & Sales Orders in PPDS
- Production Planning Strategies (Make-to-Order, Make-to-Stock)
- Planning Heuristics
- Capacity Requirements, Capacity Planning / Leveling
- Exception Processing, Alert Generation
- Free Discussions, Questions
- Consulting Practice Planning
- Further Reference Sources
SAP APO SCM Training Highlights
- Demand Planning
- Supply Network Planning
- Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling
- Global Available to Promise
- Transportation Management
- Service Parts Planning
- Extended Warehouse Management
- Event Management
- Supplier Network Collaboration
- Forecasting and Replenishment
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- A basic knowledge of database technology, especially relational databases and SQL query language.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park