SAP PLM Training
Duration: 5 Days
About SAP PLM Training Course
Our course modules which have been designed by our talented pool of experts will help you align your goals in the right direction so that your career gets the best kick-start ever.
We have designed our course curriculum has been created in such as way as not to cut into your bust schedule. This will enable you to work on the course at your own pace based on your capacity. And what’s more, the entire course is offered online thereby liberating you from another bitter experience of having to sit in a classroom listening to a lecture after already having a long day at work. You can take these lessons comfortably sipping your evening coffee sitting on your couch.
And our service does not stop there with merely giving you online lessons on SAP PLM either. We give you access to our exhaustive repository of every possibly imaginable question on the topics you learn, both for exercise and to test your skills as well as to give you an edge when you go for job interviews.
- Stay abreast with emerging market trends by creating and delivering innovative products that cater to the market demand.
- Optimize your existing product development process and systems and to bring your products up to speed with compliant market standards.
- Get a step ahead of your competitors and be able to respond better to competitive market opportunities that might come your way.
Overview of my SAP PLM with the key functional areas
- Program and project management
- Life-Cycle Data Management
- Life-Cycle Collaboration
- Enterprise asset management
- Quality management
- Environment, Health & Safety
Document Management Functions
- Using the document info record
- Object links to other SAP R/3 objects
- Managing original files
- Storage of Original files in secure areas
- Document distribution
- Internet Scenarios
Configuring, maintaining and using the system to classify objects
- Characteristics maintenance
- Class maintenance
- Object classification
- Options for using the classification system to find objects
- Class hierarchies and characteristic inheritance
- Object dependencies in classification
- Customizing, including maintaining class types and classifiable object types
- Applications of classification
Complex Plant Maintenance projects (such as shutdowns or revisions) in Enterprise Asset Management
- Course Content Planning & budgeting Scheduling & capacity planning
- Execution Response to changes Completion and analysis Notes
Plant Maintenance in Enterprise Asset Management and SAP solution portfolio
- Organization of Plant Maintenance
- Technical objects
- Breakdown maintenance
- Corrective maintenance
- Spare parts
- Preventive maintenance (maintenance plan)
- Project-oriented maintenance (short overview)
- Work clearance management (short overview)
- Mobile solutions (short overview)
- Reporting and analysis
Structuring and Managing Technical Objects
- Structuring of Functional Locations
- Using, Classifying and Customizing Equipment
- Usage of Maintenance Bills of Materials
- Customizing for Bills of Material
- Working with and customizing Serial Numbers
- Measuring Points and Counters
- Object Services
- Partners and Addresses
- Status Management
Schedule Work and Maintenance Planning
- Task List Management & Customizing
- Single Cycle Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Planning with Strategy: Time-Based Maintenance Strategy
- Strategy Plan Scheduling (Time-Based)
- Maintenance Planning with Strategy: Performance-Based
- Maintenance Plan Scheduling (Performance-Based)
- Maintenance Planning with Cycles of Different Dimensions
- Maintenance-Plan-Based Sales of Services
- Condition-Based Maintenance
- Maintenance-Plan-Based Test Equipment Management
Customizing settings for Maintenance Processing
- User Interface: SAP GUI, Enterprise Portal, Mobile Solutions
- Notification Category and Type
- Configuration of the Notification Interface
- Priorities, Field Selection and Object Information
- Catalogs and Catalog Profiles
- Setting up an Order Type, Work Center, Capacity Planning
- Scheduling, Permits, Workflows, Printing
- Material Availability Check
- Completion Confirmation
Integration between Maintenance Order Processes and Financial and Management Accounting
- Cost flow in the maintenance process (estimated costs, planned costs, actual costs)
- Period end closing process for maintenance orders including settlement
- Budgeting and cost planning (individual budgets, maintenance projects, investments, maintenance budgets)
- Plant Maintenance Information System (info structure, update)
- Key figures and queries in Business Information Warehouse (BW) relevant to Plant Maintenance
Work Clearance Management
- Overview of Work Clearance Management
- Asset Structuring
- Work Clearance Management Architecture
- Approval and Permit Process
- Lockout / Tagout Process
- Integration of WCM with Maintenance Processing
- Further functions
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- A basic knowledge of database technology, especially relational databases and SQL query language.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park