SAP MM Training
Duration: 5 Days
About MM Training Course
SAP MM is one of the modules of SAP that deals with material management and inventory management. Material Management process ensures that there is never a shortage of materials or any gaps in the supply chain process of the organization. SAP MM speeds up the procurement and material management activities making the business run smoother with complete time and cost efficiency. It deals with managing the materials (products and or services) resources of an organization with the aim of accelerating productivity, reducing costs and increase improvement and at a similar time be versatile to accommodate changes in day to day life. It deals with the Procurement Process, Master Data (Material & Vendor Master), Account Determination & Valuation of Material, Inventory Management, Invoice Verification, Material Requirement Planning etc.
- This course is specifically designed for the learners to understand the supply chain management system so that market demands can be met in the shortest possible time. It will give you enough understanding of SAP MM from where you can take yourself to a higher level of expertise in the description for physical inventory documents, Invoice verification, data Source purchasing. Capacity check for goods receipt and BI Content purchasing data. Give an edge to your career with SAP certification training courses.
- ERP Screens
- Features of ERP Navigations
ERP ENTERPRISE STRUCTURE
- Company Creation
- Creation of Plant
- Storage Location
- Purchase Organization
- Standard Purchase Organization
- Reference Purchase Organization
- Purchase Groups and Assignment
- Material Master Creation
- Material Type Customization
- Number Ranges for each Material Type
- Configuring Industry Sector
- Creation of Material Groups
- Create or extend the same Material to other Departments
- Create or extend the same Material to another Plant
- Create or extend the same Material to another Storage Location
- Create or extend the same Material to several stores at a Time
- Change Material Master details
- Change Material Price
- Change Material Type
- Flag for Deletion of Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Account Group Customization
- Number Ranges for Vendor Master Record
- Create Vendor Master by Purchase Department
- Creation of Terms of Payment
- Create or extend the same Vendor by Accounting Department
- Create New Vendor Centrally by both Purchasing and Accounting Department
- Create or extend the same existing Vendor to other Pur. Org and Co. Code
- Creation of One Time Vendor
- Creation of Partner Functions
- Purchasing Inforecords
- Creation of Inforecord
- Create Inforecord without Material Master and with Material Group
- Source List
- Creation of Source List
- Procure to Pay (P2P)
- Types of Purchasing Documents
- Purchase Requisition
- Request for Quotation
- Maintain Quotations
- Quotation Comparison
- Purchase Order
- Special Procurement
- Third Party Procurement
- Returnable Transport Packaging
- Pipeline Procurement
- Direct Material Procurement
- Creation of Direct Material Procurement
- Outline Agreements
- Scheduling Agreement
- Blanket Purchase Order
- Movement Types
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Stock Transfer
- Transfer posting
- Subsequent Debit
- Subsequent Credit
- Parking of Invoice
- Hold Invoice
- Evaluated Receipt Settlement
- Credit Memo
- Valuation Methods (Moving Average Price “V”and Standard Price “S”)
- Split Valuation
KEY CONFIGUTAIONS IN SAP MM
- Pricing Procedure
- Release Strategy
- Account Determination
SAP MM PROJECT
- Business Scenarios
- Support Issues
- Bug Reporting Tool
- Live Project Configuration Document
SAP MM Material
- ERP Press MM Material
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- ERP Concepts
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park