SAP FSCM Training
Duration: 4 Days
About SAP FSCM Training Course
SAP FSCM Training is about SAP Financial Supply Chain Management, which optimizes the fiscal and info flows within an organization and between two or more business partners. Global Online Trainings offers best quality SAP FSCM Training for offering all its participants unique business insight and mastering skill in managing credit management, Biller Direct, Dispute Management, and collection management with an implemented SAP domain.
SAP FSCM Training entire course is designed with latest industry development and technological updates incorporated. Global Online Trainings offers flexi timing and reasonable course fee for all its participants. There are provisions for forth personal training as well as corporate batches can also be accommodated. Participants can attend their classes on a pre-decided virtual platform. To know more about the SAP FSCM Training, call the help desk today
- Introduces you to the SAP Suite
- Gives an overview of all terms and terminologies of the SAP FSCM suite
- Covers in detail key features and capabilities of SAP FSCM.
- Focuses on best practices while using SAP FSCM.
Overview of SAP FSCM – Credit, Collections and Dispute
- Key Terminology
- Overview of FSCM
- Business Process in Credit
- Business Process in Dispute Management
- Business Process in Collections
- Business Partner Concept
Customizing Dispute Management
- Case Management Configuration – Overview of Case and how it is used as the central repository in Dispute Resolution.
- Customizing Dispute Management – Customize objects in Dispute, and Integration points in A/R
- Overview of BADI’s in Dispute
Customizing Collections Management
- Business Partner Configuration
- Org. Structure
- Configure End to End Collections Module – E.g. Promise to Pay, Integration with A/R and Dispute Management.
Customizing Credit Management
- Business Partner Configuration
- Org. Structure – Concept of Credit Segment
- Configure End to End Credit Management – Integration with A/R, SD, and Collections Management.
- Overview of BADI’s in Credit
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
Knowledge Required on SAP, mySAP Financials and other sales process
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.