REACT JS TRAINING
Learn to React across cities in India: Bangalore, Chandigarh, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Noida, Pune.
4 Days/ 32 hrs
For Corporate/Online Training
INR 22598/- For Online Price
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
About this React JS Training
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of CSS
- ES6 is NOT REQUIRED, it’s covered in course
- web developers
- app developers who are looking to jump into react and react-native
- students who are looking to jump into react and master it
- looking to make apps using JS, this is a perfect starting point
- People who have learned front end basics, this is the next step to take
GET IN TOUCH
Module 1: ES6 Primer
- What is ES6
- A word on bable
- Block scope, let & const
- Template literals
- Arrow functions
- Spread and Rest operators
- Object literal improvements
- Static properties and methods
- Iterators and Iterables
- Set and Map
Module 2: Introduction To React.
- What is React?
- Why React?
- React version history
- React 16 vs React 15
- Just React – Hello World
- Using create-react-app
- Anatomy of react project
- Running the app
- Debugging first react app
Module 3: Templating Using JSX
- Working with React. create Element
- Using logical operators
- Specifying attributes
- Specifying children
Module 4: It`s All About Components
- Significance of component architecture
- Types of components
- Class based
- Component Composition
Module 5: Working With The state And Props
- What is state and it significance
- Read state and set state
- Passing data to component using props
- Validating props using prop Types
- Supplying default values to props using default Props
Module 6: Understanding component Lifecycle
Understanding component lifecycle
Module 7: Hive in Talend for Big Data
- Understanding React event system
- Understanding Synthetic event
- Passing arguments to event handles
Module 8: Rendering list
- Using react to key prop
- Using map function to iterate on arrays to generate elements
Module 9: Working With forms
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
Module 10: Understand React Portals
Understand react portals
Module 11: Under error boundaries
Under error boundaries
Module 12: React’s new fiber architecture
React’s new fiber architecture
Module 13: Routing With react router
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with BrowserRouter and HashRouter components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Using Switch component to define routing rules
- Making routes dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using RedirectComponent
- Using Prompt component to get consent of user for navigation
- Path less Route to handle failed matches
Module 14: Just Redux
- What is redux
- Why redux
- Redux principles
- Install and setup redux
- Creating actions, reducer and store
Module 15: Immutable.js for immutable datastructures
Immutable.js for immutable datastructures
Module 16: React Redux
- What is React Redux
- Why React Redux
- Install and setup
- Presentational vs Container components
- Understand high order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
Module 17: Redux Saga (Redux middleware)
- Why redux middleware
- Available redux middleware choices
- What is redux saga
- Install and setup redux saga
- Working with Saga helpers
- Sagas vs promises
Module 18: Server-side rendering with react
- What is server-side rendering (SSR)?
- Why SSR
- Working with renderToString and renderToStaticMarkup methods
Module 19: Unit Testing in react
- Understand the significance of unit testing
- Understand unit testing jargon and tools
- Unit testing react components with Jest
- Unit testing react components with enzyme
- Using sinon to mock
Module 20: Webpack Primer
- What is webpack
- Why webpack
- Install and setup webpack
- Working with webpack configuration file
- Working with loaders
- Quick word on code splitting, lazy loading, tree shaking
- Setting up Hot Module Replacement
Get In Touch
FAQ | ReactJS Course
Why should I ReactJS Training from Mildaintrainings?
You should go for ReactJS Training from Mildaintrainings as our trainers have 10 plus years of industry practical experience and we also provide Practical training with the live project so that you could understand each and everything better, it will help you in your job. At Mildaintraining we will provide you six months Technical support as well.
Do I get the ReactJS Training certificate?
Yes, at Mildaintrainings we will provide you participation certificate after the completion of ReactJS course from Mildaintrainings.
When will the classes be held for ReactJS online program?
Classes will be held on weekends as well as weekdays as per schedule, dates of pre-scheduled batches will be mailed to you or will be informed by the call, you can also have the arrangement as per your convenience.
What if I miss the ReactJS Training class?
If you miss the class in that case backup class can be adjusted in next live session.
What is ReactJS course duration?
This course duration will be of 35 – 40 hours or 4-5 days and it will be Instructor lead training at Mildaintrainings with Practical training with live project. The timing will be according to your convenience it can be on weekend and weekdays.
Anaplan interview question & answer 1) What are your key responsibilities in your current job as an Anaplan consultant? A) It depends on the job roles and differs company to company, but generally, Anaplan consultants involved in identifying business requirements,...
Guidewire Training Guidewire Training: Guidewire | Guidewire training course is a comprehensive training program for the professional which covers all the essential concepts of Guidewire software and equips the professionals with the ability to work with the...
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.