REACT JS TRAINING (CLASSROOM, ONLINE & CORPORATES)
(Real time Handon Practical Training With Case Studies)
React JS Training with Redux course at Mildaintrainings is designed to skill you into a successful Client-Side Application Developer. You’ll master the concepts of ReactJS including its Architecture and components. The course also focuses on Testing Redux, React Router, React Redux, JSX, Data Flow & Usage with React, Async Actions & Flow and React Middleware thereby making you completely ready to build ReactJS applications effectively.
- Instructor-Led Live Training : 40 Hrs (02 Hrs Per day)
- Exercises & Project Work
- Get Certified & Job Assistance
- Flexible Schedule
- Lifetime Free Upgrade
- 24 X 7 Support & Access
- Classroom, Online & Corporate Also
Hyderabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Pune | Chandigarh | Mumbai | Kolkata | Indore | Jaipur
- Basics of HTML
- Basics of CSS
- ES6 is NOT REQUIRED, it’s covered in course
- web developers
- app developers who are looking to jump into react and react-native
- students who are looking to jump into react and master it
- looking to make apps using JS, this is a perfect starting point
- People who have learned front end basics, this is the next step to take
Module 1: ES6 Primer
- What is ES6
- A word on bable
- Block scope, let & const
- Template literals
- Arrow functions
- Spread and Rest operators
- Object literal improvements
- Static properties and methods
- Iterators and Iterables
- Set and Map
Module 2: Introduction To React.
- What is React?
- Why React?
- React version history
- React 16 vs React 15
- Just React – Hello World
- Using create-react-app
- Anatomy of react project
- Running the app
- Debugging first react app
Module 3: Templating Using JSX
- Working with React. create Element
- Using logical operators
- Specifying attributes
- Specifying children
Module 4: It`s All About Components
- Significance of component architecture
- Types of components
- Class based
- Component Composition
Module 5: Working With The state And Props
- What is state and it significance
- Read state and set state
- Passing data to component using props
- Validating props using prop Types
- Supplying default values to props using default Props
Module 6: Understanding component Lifecycle
Understanding component lifecycle
Module 7: Hive in Talend for Big Data
- Understanding React event system
- Understanding Synthetic event
- Passing arguments to event handles
Module 8: Rendering list
- Using react to key prop
- Using map function to iterate on arrays to generate elements
Module 9: Working With forms
- Controlled components
- Uncontrolled components
- Understand the significance to defaultValue prop
- Using react ref prop to get access to DOM element
Module 10: Understand React Portals
Understand react portals
Module 11: Under error boundaries
Under error boundaries
Module 12: React’s new fiber architecture
React’s new fiber architecture
Module 13: Routing With react router
- Setting up react router
- Understand routing in single page applications
- Working with BrowserRouter and HashRouter components
- Configuring route with Route component
- Using Switch component to define routing rules
- Making routes dynamic using route params
- Working with nested routes
- Navigating to pages using Link and NavLink component
- Redirect routes using RedirectComponent
- Using Prompt component to get consent of user for navigation
- Path less Route to handle failed matches
Module 14: Just Redux
- What is redux
- Why redux
- Redux principles
- Install and setup redux
- Creating actions, reducer and store
Module 15: Immutable.js for immutable datastructures
Immutable.js for immutable datastructures
Module 16: React Redux
- What is React Redux
- Why React Redux
- Install and setup
- Presentational vs Container components
- Understand high order component
- Understanding mapStateToProps and mapDispatchtToProps usage
Module 17: Redux Saga (Redux middleware)
- Why redux middleware
- Available redux middleware choices
- What is redux saga
- Install and setup redux saga
- Working with Saga helpers
- Sagas vs promises
Module 18: Server-side rendering with react
- What is server-side rendering (SSR)?
- Why SSR
- Working with renderToString and renderToStaticMarkup methods
Module 19: Unit Testing in react
- Understand the significance of unit testing
- Understand unit testing jargon and tools
- Unit testing react components with Jest
- Unit testing react components with enzyme
- Using sinon to mock
Module 20: Webpack Primer
- What is webpack
- Why webpack
- Install and setup webpack
- Working with webpack configuration file
- Working with loaders
- Quick word on code splitting, lazy loading, tree shaking
- Setting up Hot Module Replacement
React Native Fundamentals
1 Warm up
4 Core components
8 Cross Platform APIs
9 iOS specific APIs
10 Android specific APIs
13 Working with HTTP, network requests, and accessing restful services
14 Data Architecture
15 Application Deployment
GET IN TOUCH
Instructor Led Training : 32 Hrs
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
This course is designed for clearing the React JS Certification Exam. The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
Modes of Training
React JS Course FAQ’s
Why should you learn to React JS to grow your career?
- Many organizations are using React JS framework to design their front-end applications and thus creating huge employment opportunities.
- Top e-commerce and social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, Amazon are designed using React JS framework.
- The average salary of React JS developers is $110,000 USD per annum.
Who should learn React JS?
This course is ideal for the following job roles:
- UI developers
- Full Stack developers
- Solution Architects
What are the prerequisites for the React JS course?
The following are some of the prerequisites for learning this course.
- Any programming language like C, C++, Java, and python
To upskill your knowledge, you can go through our self paced videos on:
- Java scripts
What will you learn in this React JS training?
The following are the skills that the aspirants will gain upon completion of this training:
- Understand React basics
- Understand React key features
- Learn about the Data Flow and usage with React
- Manage data by using state and props of React
- Learn how to handle events
- Execute React’s robust router
- Implement Bootstrap and CSS to style a React app
Can you schedule the training based upon my availability?
Yes, we will discuss with our instructor and will schedule according to the time convenient to you.
Who will provide the environment to execute the Practicals ?
The trainer will give Server Access to the course seekers, and we make sure you acquire practical hands-on training by providing you with every utility that is needed for your understanding of the course.
What is the qualification of the trainer?
The trainer is a certified consultant and has significant amount of experience in working with the technology.
Do you offer placements to the course seekers?
We will take care of providing you with all that is required to get placed in a reputed MNC and also forward your resume to the companies we tie-up with. Starting from providing the in-depth course material to explanation of the real-time scenarios and preparing your resumes, we will make you gain expertise so that you can get a job.
2nd - 7th
21th - 26th