Python Course Training & Certification
Learn Python programming from scratch through Python programming certification course. This Python Course will help you master important Python programming concepts such as data & file operations in Python, object-oriented concepts in Python & various Python libraries such as Pandas, Numpy, Matplotlib, and so on. This Python certification course is also a gateway towards your Data Science career. The course is curated by industry experts which includes real-time case studies.
Placement Assistance | Certified Candidates: 5901 | Lab Sessions
Singapore | Malaysia | Indonesia | India | US | UK | Australia |
Python Programming Language Tutorial
Python is steadily gaining popularity among software developers because of its ability to easily integrate with other technologies and offer more stability and higher programming productivity, especially in large projects with volatile requirements. MIldaintrainings brings a Python course that will allow you to fully utilise its concepts and create code that is simple yet fully functional and robust. Opting this Python training at our institute gives you knowledge about its architecture and design philosophy, and the basics of scripts, applications and packages through hands-on practical sessions.
Our academy offers two modes of training e-learning and online. The candidates can choose the mode they require. Registered candidates will get access to webinars, materials, and guidance presentations. We assure you that the coaching will be provided by the highly qualified and professional trainers who have years of industry experience.
Here’s what you will learn!
- Use Python’s object-oriented design and extensive support libraries to create and deliver Python packages.
- Learn how to unit test Python applications and explore its strong integration and text processing capabilities.
- Learn how to harness the powerful features of Python that allows it to interface with most databases, web technologies and its document processing facilities.
Is this course right for you?
Professionals or even students who wish to pursue a career in Software programming, Web development, or Application development will benefit from this Python certification course.
What do you need to be familiar with?
- Knowledge of basic programming concepts
- Knowledge of object-oriented concepts will be beneficial
Curriculum | Python Course
Getting Started with Python
- Introducing Python
- Installing Python on Windows
- Installing Python on Linux and other Operating Systems
- Introducing Python IDLE
- Programming in Interactive Mode
- Programming in Scripting Mode
Types, Variables and Input/Output
- Using quotes and escape character
- String Concatenation and Repeater Operators
- Using Mathematical Operators with Numbers
- Understanding Variables
- Getting User Input with input()
- Using Strings Methods
- Converting Values
Flow Control in Python
- The if Statement
- The else Clause
- Using elif Clause
- The while Statement
- Avoiding infinite loops
- Values as conditions
- Using Logical Operators
- Planning Your Program with Pseudocode
For Loops and Tuples
- Using for Loops
- Using Sequence Operators and Functions with Strings
- Finding Length with len()
- Using the in Operator
- Indexing and Slicing Strings
- Using Random Module
- Using Tuples
- Sequence Operators and Functions with Tuples
Lists in Python
- Creating and Using Lists
- len() with Lists
- in Operator with Lists
- Indexing, Slicing and Concatenating
- Deleting List Element with del
- Using Lists Methods such as append(), sort(), reverse(), count(), pop(), remove(), insert() and index()
- Using Nested Sequences
- Understanding Shared Refrences
- Using Dictionaries
- Accessing Dictionary values
- Adding, Replacing and Deleting key-value pairs
- Functions: get(), keys(), values() and items()
Functions in Python
- Defining Functions
- Using Parameters and Return Values
- Using Arguments and Defaults Parameters
- Using Global Variables and Constants
- Variable Scope
File Input and Output and Exceptions
- The open Function
- Input from Text Files
- Output to Text Files
- Handling Exceptions
- Using try Statement with except Clause
- Handling Multiple Exceptions
- Introduction to Object-Oriented Python
- Creating Classes, Methods and Objects
- Using Constructor and Attributes
- Using Class Attributes and Static Methods
- Understanding Object Encapsulation
- Private Attributes and Methods
- Controlling Attribute Access
- Creating and Accessing Properties
- Combining Objects
- Using Inheritance to Create New Classes
- Altering Behavior of Inherited Methods
- Understanding Polymorphism
- Using Modules in Programs
- Writing Modules
- Importing Modules
- Using Imported Functions and Modules
Graphical Application Development
- Examining A GUI
- Introduction to Tkinter Module
- Using Root Window
- Creating Frames
- Using Labels and Buttons
- GUI Programs with Classes
- Binding Widgets and Event Handlers
- Using Text and Entry Widgets
- Using the Grid Layout Manager
- Using Check and Radio Buttons
Introduction to NumPy & Pandas
- NumPy – arrays
- Operations on arrays
- Indexing slicing and iterating
- Reading and writing arrays on files
- Pandas – data structures & index operations
- Reading and Writing data from Excel/CSV formats into Pandas
Data Visualisation with Matplotlib
- matplotlib library
- Grids, axes, plots
- Markers, colours, fonts
- Types of plots – bar graphs, pie charts, histograms
Once you learn the professional skills and gain a substantial experience in Python programming, some of the job profiles offered to you for working include :
- Software Engineer
- Django backend Developer
- Data engineer
- Django or Python Developer
- Full stack Developer
Python Course Description
About The Course
- This Python Programming Certification Course will cover both basic and advance concepts of Python like writing python scripts, sequence and file operations, object-oriented concepts & web scraping. On this journey, you will go through some of the important and widely used Python libraries like pandas, numpy, matplotlib, etc.
Why learn Python Programming?
Python has been one of the premier, flexible, and powerful open-source language that is easy to learn, easy to use, and has powerful libraries for data manipulation and analysis. For over a decade, Python has been used in scientific computing and highly quantitative domains such as finance, oil and gas, physics, and signal processing. As of today, it is the most preferred language for Artificial Intelligence, Robotics, Web Development and DevOps.
What are the objectives of our Python Certification Course?
- Write python scripts, unit test code
- Programmatically download and analyse data
- Learn techniques to deal with different types of data – ordinal, categorical, encoding
- Learn data visualization
- Using IPython notebooks, master the art of presenting step by step data analysis
Who should go for this Python Certification Course?
- Programmers, Developers, Technical Leads, Architects, Freshers
- Data Scientists, Data Analysts
- Statisticians and Analysts
- Business Analysts
- Project Managers
- Business Intelligence Managers
What are the prerequisites for this Python Programming Certification Course?
There are no hard pre-requisites. However, basic understanding of Computer Programming terminologies is beneficial.
Python Tutorial Python is an explained, object-oriented, high-level programming language with lively semantics. Its irregular state worked in data structures, joined with dynamic creating and dynamic definitive; make it amazingly engaging for Rapid Application...