“Prince2 Course” | This PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner training course is designed to ensure you pass your PRINCE2 exams on the first try. Our hands-on training approach, which has been trusted by more than 10,000 learners just like you, will empower you with the knowledge of the seven principles, processes, and themes described in the PRINCE2 guidelines.
You will also learn how to tailor projects as per the environment Armed with this training, you’ll help your organization execute projects more efficiently with clearly defined templates, processes, and steps.
4 Days / 32 Hrs | For Classroom & Online Training
GET IN TOUCH
PRINCE2 is the popular best practice framework for project management widely practiced across the globe and defacto standard in regions of United Kingdom and Europe. PRINCE2® Certification course aims to impart best practice knowledge is various aspect of project – Business Case, Cost, Time, Quality, Scope, Risk and Benefits. The PRINCE2 training syllabus is aligned as per 2016 PRINCE2 exam pattern as per AXELOS guidelines.
What skills will you learn?
- Apply the seven principles, processes, and themes in the PRINCE2 guidelines
- Learn how to tailor your approach for different projects, ensuring flexibility and success in today’s dynamic work environment
- Develop a product-based planning approach for projects that helps divide them into manageable, controllable stages.
- Control the use of resources and effectively manage project risk
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of each member of the team tasked with managing a project
- Apply skills that complete and complement the knowledge-based approach of the PRINCE2 certification
What are the Course Objectives?
- Deliver training aligned with PRINCE2® Syllabus as per 2016 Exam Patter
- Impart high-level knowledge in PRINCE2® project management aspects, knowledge areas and proces
- Provide End to End support to candidates in pre and post exam processes
- nculcate continuous learning habit through providing access to PRINCE2 project management resources.
Who should be aiming for this Course?
- PRINCE2 is suitable for practicing project managers as well as aspirants. This Certification is most relevant for:
- Practicing Project managerse.
- Associate Managers.
- Project leads
- PMO office professionals
- Any professional aspiring to be a Project Manager
Learning outcome 1 - Understand key concepts relating to projects and PRINCE2
- 1.1 Recall:
• the definition and characteristics of a project
• the six aspects of project performance to be managed
• the integrated elements of PRINCE2: principles, themes, processes and the project environment
• what makes a project a PRINCE2 project
• the features and benefits of PRINCE2
• the customer/supplier context on which PRINCE2 is based
Learning outcome 2 - Understand how the PRINCE2 principles underpin the PRINCE2 method
- 2.1 Explain the PRINCE2 principles:
• continued business justification
• learn from experience
• defined roles and responsibilities
• manage by stages
• manage by exception
• focus on products
• tailor to suit the project
- 2.2 Explain which aspects of a project can be tailored, who is responsible, and how tailoring decisions are documented
Learning outcome 3 - Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
- 3.1.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the business case theme
• business case benefits management approach
3.1.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the business case
3.1.3 Define key concepts related to business justification and the differences between them: outputs, outcomes, benefits & disbenefits
3.2.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the organization theme
• communication management approach
3.2.2 Describe what PRINCE 2 requires, as a minimum, for applying the organization theme
3.2.3 Describe the role and responsibilities of:
• project board
• senior user
• senior supplier
• project assurance
• change authority
• project manager
• team manager
• project support including which roles can be combined
3.2.4 Explain key concepts related to the organization:
• the three project interests and how these are represented within the four levels of management
3.3.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the quality theme
• product description, project product description, quality management approach, quality register
3.3.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the quality theme
3.3.3 Explain key concepts related to quality and the differences between them:
• quality planning and quality control
• project assurance and quality assurance
• customer quality expectations and acceptance criteria
3.4.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the plans theme
• project plan, stage plan, exception plan, team plan
3.4.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the plans theme
3.4.3 Recall the steps in:
• the recommended approach to planning, including
• the recommended approach to defining and analyzing the products and explain:
• the factors to consider when structuring the project into management stage
3.5.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the risk theme, including the purpose of a risk budget
• risk management approach, risk register
3.5.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the risk theme
3.5.3 Define key concepts related to risk and the differences between them:
• a risk: threat or opportunity
• recommended risk response types
• risk owner and risk actionee
• cause, event, and effect
• risk probability, risk impact, and risk proximity
3.5.4 Describe the recommended risk management procedure
3.6.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the change theme, including the purpose of a change budget
• change control approach, configuration item record, issue register, issue report, product status account
3.6.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the change theme. Learning outcome 3 (continued) – Understand the PRINCE2 themes and how they are applied throughout the project
• types of issue
• the recommended issue and change control procedure
3.7.1 Explain the purpose of:
• the progress theme
• the daily log, lessons log, lessons report, work package, end-stage report, end project report, checkpoint report, highlight report, an exception report
3.7.2 Describe PRINCE2’s minimum requirements for applying the progress theme
3.7.3 Explain key concepts related to progress:
• event-driven and time-driven controls
• tolerances and exceptions, including how tolerances are set and exceptions are reported
Learning outcome 4 - Understand the PRINCE2 processes and how they are carried out throughout the project
- 4.1 Explain the purpose of the PRINCE2 processes:
• starting up a project, including the purpose of the project brief,
• directing a project, including the purpose of the project initiation documentation (PID),
• initiating a project,
• controlling a stage,
• managing product delivery,
• managing a stage boundary,
• closing a project.
4.2 Explain the objectives of the PRINCE2 processes (as above, excluding the PID and project brief)
4.3 Explain the context of the PRINCE2 processes (as above, excluding the PID and project brief)
How do I become a PRINCE2 certified professional?
To become a PRINCE2 certified professional, you must complete PRINCE2 training from an accredited training organization like Simplilearn and pass the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Exams. For detailed information on the application filing process, refer to the information on the PRINCE2 Certification Journey page.
FAQ| Prince2 Training
Who conducts the training?
The classes are conducted by a highly qualified PRINCE2 certified trainer with more than 15 years of work and training experience..
Is the PRINCE2 exam an open-book test?
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam is an open-book exam. You will need to bring your PRINCE2 training manual along for reference during the exam.
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam is not an open-book exam.
How do I select my preferred date for the exam?
When sending the request to take the certification exam, you need to mention the date on which you need to take the exam. This is the date on which you need to take the exam to ensure validity of the code.
What certification will I receive after completing the training?
When you have completed the training course, you will receive a course completion certificate along with a certificate stating the number of PDUs. Once you have passed the PRINCE2 certification exams, you will receive the prestigious PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner certifications from AXELOS
I am a working professional and the current batch timings are unsuitable. How can I take the training?
How many questions are there in the PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner Certification Exams respectively?
- The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam has a total of 75 questions that must be answered in one hour.
- The PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam has 8 sections with 10 questions per section, to be answered within 2½ hours.
What if I miss the class?
No problem, you can take backup classes by adjusting in next live session.
What tools do I need to attend the training sessions?
- Windows: Windows XP SP3 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers, and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and a microphone.
What if I still have some queries?
If you still have any queries regarding the program or any other details, you can drop a mail at email@example.com. You will get a reply within 24 hours
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the Mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives can provide you with more details.
What is covered under the 24/7 Support promise?
We offer 24/7 support through email, chat, and calls. We also have a dedicated team that provides on-demand assistance through our community forum. What’s more, you will have lifetime access to the community forum, even after completion of your course with us.
Top Blue Prism Technical Interview Questions and Answers 2018 – Certified by Expert Blue Prism is one of the important tools of Robotic Process Automation (RPA). If you are looking for Blue prism Interview Questions & Answers for skilled professionals or freshers,
Blue Prism vs Automation Anywhere vs Ui Path RPA is an emerging form of business process automation technology based on the notion of software robots or artificial intelligence (AI) workers. Below is the comparison between Blue Prism / Ui Path and Automation…
Blue Prism Certification Guide 2018 Blue Prism Certification: Robotic Process Automation (RPA) has attracted the attention of all in a very short span of time. The global automation market is largely expected to be of around $600 million by the end of the year 2020…
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is next big Career in a field of Information Technology (IT). There is hardly any Company which is not talking about Robotic Process Automation (RPA). RPA will help in incorporating artificial intelligence
Find data science course in other cities
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park