BRM Pricing Foundation 7.5 with Pricing Design Center
This BRM Pricing Foundation 7.5 with Pricing Design Center training teaches you how to create and maintain price plans using Pricing Design Center. It’s ideal for students who need to take an existing pricing model and translate it into a price plan.
Certification Pass: Guaranteed
Placement Assistance | Certified Candidates: 5901 | Lab Sessions: 25
Oracle Billing and Revenue Management
Training and Certification
This BRM Pricing Foundation 7.5 with Pricing Design Center training will help you develop an in-depth understanding of how to build price plans using Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center. Work with expert Oracle University instructors.
- Describe pricing model and rating concepts.
- Design price plans using the Pricing Design Center.
- Test price plans prior to implementation.
- Price planning and design with the Oracle Communications Pricing Design Center.
Benefits to You
By investing in this course, you'll get the chance to explore pricing concepts, including building products with tiered rating and creating bundles with product dependencies. You'll also walk away with the knowledge and skills to implement different types of discounts in pricing. During the hands-on lab exercises, you'll build and test several different types of price plans.
- Functional Implementer
- Business Analysts
- Technical Consultant
- Configure charges based on time, quantity, zones, and other attributes in PDC
- Configure charge offers with included balances and rollovers
- Describe the pricing concepts and terminology
- Translate a product offering into pricing components
- Describe the key tasks that a user can perform in PDC
- Create setup data components that are required to create the pricing components
- Create one-time, recurring, and usage charges
- Create discounts
- Create bundles, packages, and package lists
- Verify the pricing configuration by generating activity in Oracle Communications BRM Elastic Charging Engine