Getting Started with Anypoint Platform (Mule 4)
This introductory instructor-led course is for anyone and everyone involved in an Anypoint Platform project who wants to get hands-on experience learning what Anypoint Platform is and how it is used to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. Students do not write any code.
2 Days / 16 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: +91 8447121833
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Getting Started with Anypoint Platform (Mule 4) Training
- Describe the benefits of application networks and API-led connectivity.
- Use Anypoint Exchange as a central repository for the discovery and reuse of assets.
- Use flow designer to build integration apps that consume APIs from Exchange and transform data.
- Use API designer to define APIs with RAML and make them discoverable by adding them to Exchange.
- Use Anypoint Studio to build APIs that connect to databases and transform data with DataWeave.
- Deploy API implementations to CloudHub.
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies that govern access to APIs.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- At least 4GB available RAM, 2GHz CPU, and 10GB available storage
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- The latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Internet access with access to ports 80 and 3306 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An Anypoint Platform account
- JDK 1.8
- Anypoint Studio 7 with embedded Mule 4.1 runtime
- Advanced REST Client (or some other REST client application)
Module 1: Introducing Application Networks and API-Led Connectivity
- Explain what an application network is and its benefits
- Describe how to build an application network using API-led connectivity
- Explain what web services and APIs are
- Explore API directories and portals
- Make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
Module 2: Introducing Anypoint Platform
- Identify all the components of
- Describe the role of each component in building application networks
- Navigate Anypoint Platform
- Locate APIs and other assets needed to build integrations and APIs in Anypoint Exchange
- Build basic integrations to connect systems using flow designer
Module 3: Designing APIs
- Define APIs with RAML, the Restful API Modeling Language
- Mock APIs to test their design before they are built
- Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Anypoint Exchange
- Create API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
Module 4: Building APIs
- Use Anypoint Studio to create flows graphically
- Build, run, and test Mule applications
- Use a connector to connect to databases
- Use the graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
- Create RESTful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
- Connect API interfaces to API implementations
Module 5: Deploying and Managing APIs
- Describe the options for deploying Mule applications
- Deploy Mule applications to CloudHub
- Use API Manager to create and deploy API proxies to CloudHub
- Restrict access to API proxies
Modes of Training
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST.
Plot no 17 C-Block,Sec 36,Noida(UP)201301