Anypoint Platform Operations: API Management
This instructor-led course is for all operations and administration personnel, developers, and architects who want to get hands-on experience managing and deploying APIs on Anypoint Platform (whether Anypoint Platform is MuleSoft-hosted in the cloud or customer-hosted using Anypoint Platform Private Cloud Edition).
1 Days / 8 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: +91 8447121833
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Manage API access with business groups and API portals.
- Create and deploy API proxies.
- Secure and manage APIs with policies and SLA tiers.
- Organize APIs with versioning and documentation.
- Analyze and monitor APIs.
There are no course prerequisites.
- A computer with:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- The latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An Anypoint Platform account
Module 1: Introducing Anypoint Platform
- Describe and navigate Anypoint Platform
- Explain the API development lifecycle with Anypoint Platform
- Organize users with business groups
- Use Anypoint Platform roles and permissions
- Create and use custom roles
Module 2: Discovering and Consuming APIs
- Create APIs in Design Center by consuming reusable API fragments from Anypoint Exchange
- Publish, document, and test API specifications in Anypoint Exchange
- Control API access using Exchange portals
- Discover APIs through public portals
- Customize public portals in Exchange
Module 3: Deploying APIs
- Describe the API Gateway
- Deploy API proxies to Mule runtimes
- Explain how to manage an API without an API proxy
Module 4: Applying Runtime Policies
- Explain runtime policies
- Secure APIs with the OAuth 2.0 token enforcement policy
- Enforce Service Level Agreement (SLA) tiers
- Apply SLA-based policies to APIs
- Apply the spike control policy to APIs
- Create and apply custom policies
- Describe the cross-origin resource sharing policy
- Define the order of execution of policies
Module 5: Promoting and Versioning Managed APIs
- Promote managed APIs from one environment to another
- Version APIs in Design Center
- Document changes in API versions inside portals
- Deprecate older versions of APIs
Module 6: Monitoring APIs
- Create API alert notifications
- View API analytics in the Anypoint Analytics Dashboard
- Create custom charts
- Export data from charts
- Create and run custom reports
- Explain how to enable API analytics in third-party software
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST.