Anypoint Platform Flow Design
This Anypoint Platform Flow Design instructor-led course is for people that work with data and want to get hands-on experience using the new web-based flow designer in Design Center to build integrations that connect systems quickly and easily.
1 Days / 8 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Build, debug, and deploy Mule applications.
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs.
- Transform data using the DataWeave visual mapper.
- Add application logic and handle errors.
- Transfer data to other systems.
- A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
- A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
- A computer with:
- A minimum screen resolution of 1024x768
- The latest version of Firefox or Chrome or Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Unrestricted internet access to port 80 (with > 5Mbps download and > 2Mbps upload)
- An Anypoint Platform account
Module 1: Creating Mule Applications
- Create basic applications using the Mule runtime
- Describe how to use Anypoint Platform to create and access APIs
- Promote flow designer applications
Module 2: Retrieving Data
- Capture input from query parameters and URI parameters
- Retrieve data from databases, REST APIs, and SOAP APIs
Module 3: Transforming Data Visually
- Transform data using a visual mapper
- Transform different responses into one common standard
- Transform data using conditional expressions
- Use DataWeave functions
Module 4: Controlling Event Flow and Handling Errors
- Route events based on conditions
- Handle errors
Module 5: Transferring Data to Other Systems
- Transfer data to a Salesforce database
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST.