Anypoint Platform Development: Advanced (Mule 3)
This instructor-led course is for developers and architects interested in advancing their application development skills beyond those taught in the Anypoint Platform Development – Fundamentals (Mule 3) course
3 Days / 24 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
At the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Write generalized and reusable transformations using variables, functions, DataWeave modules and mappings, and dynamic evaluation components.
- Build up complex transformations from smaller testable steps.
- Build more robust and testable functions and expressions using strong typing, match operators, error handling, and logging.
- Create, transform, filter, combine, shuffle, select from, and reduce complex data structures that include nested arrays, objects, and arrays of objects.
- Recursively replace or format every element or a list of elements in a nested schema.
- Completion of one of the following courses or equivalent knowledge from 6+ months Mule development experience and passing of the MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam:
- Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) instructor-led course
- MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals (Mule 4) self-study course
- Anypoint Platform Development: Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users instructor-led course
- MuleSoft.U Development Mule 4 for Mule 3 Users self-study course
Note: If you have not taken one of these courses or passed the exam, you will be contacted to confirm your qualifications.
PART 1: Team Development
Module 1: Managing Mule Projects with Maven
- Use a software project management tool
- Manage dependencies
Module 2: Managing Mule Code
- Maintain Mule source code
- Develop with best practices
Module 3: Achieving Continuous Integration
- Create a CI job
- Trigger the builds
- Automate deployments
Module 4: Driving Development with MUnit
- Create acceptance criteria
- Fail and pass tests
- Refactor test cases
- Refactor Mule applications
PART 2: Advanced Application Development
Module 5: Developing Custom Elements
- Use the Mule API
- Create custom transformers, processors, and beans
Module 6: Implementing Design Patterns
- Enrich data with Mule
- Create scalable parallel processing in Mule
Module 7: Tuning Application Performance
- Understand SEDA architecture
- Analyze threading profiles
Module 8: Working with State
- Impact design with clustering
- Cache outbound requests
- Work with object stores
Module 9: Securing Communication with SSL
- Implement one-way SSL
- Implement two-way SSL
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST.