Designing and Developing Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2010 Applications
Duration: 5 Day
Call Now +91 8447121833
About Designing and Developing Microsoft® SharePoint® Server 2010 Applications
This five-day instructor-led course is intended for Microsoft® SharePoint® Development professionals who are responsible for leading projects, designing solutions, and identifying problems. In this course, students learn the skills and best practices that are required to help organizations design and develop effective SharePoint applications.
- Develop strategies for caching, session state, as well as design for high-performance sites by limiting page size and iteration.
- Determine the most suitable presentation method, visual elements, programmatic objects and multilingual strategy which meets the design objectives.
- Evaluate available data access and storage methods and determine the appropriate implementation for the application requirements.
- Identify the pros and cons of various data capture options and specify the most effective method or combination of methods for capturing user input.
- Evaluate the use and implementation of SharePoint artifacts and determine which artifacts best meet the needs of the application requirements.
- Design processing systems to get work done in the solution.
- Create an effective strategy for implementation and deployment of custom solutions in both development and production environments.
- Create a development strategy to allow multiple developers and administrators to work together.
- Devise a strategy for developing and deploying upgrades over time as the solution evolves.
- Develop an information architecture strategy that will support flexibility and growth and a navigation strategy that fits on top of this information architecture.
- Plan a comprehensive branding strategy and determine the necessary application elements required to support that strategy.
- Design and implement a security approach which supports both code access and end-user functionality.
- Design an effective strategy for optimizing page render times and data access methods within SharePoint 2010.
- Determine the appropriate use of unit and integration tests within SharePoint and design an effective strategy for ensuring maximum code reliability.
Module 3: Designing for Data
Module 4: Designing Data Capture and Integration
Module 5: Designing Artifacts
Module 6: Designing Processing Solutions
Module 7: Designing Packaging
Module 8: Designing a Development Strategy
Module 9: Developing Version and Deployment
Module 10: Designing Information Architecture and Navigation
Module 11: Designing Branding and Customization Support
Module 12: Designing Security
Module 14: Designing a Testing Strategy
All Microsoft On-demand content is designed and created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. The trainers teaching the content in videos are the officials who have been working on the same technology that is being taught in the course.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
- Understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), including the versioning of software and the management of configuration and content in a software system
- Basic knowledge of Web application architecture
- Experience in developing in a team environment
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET and Visual Studio
- Experience in SharePoint infrastructure including servers and services
- Experience in SharePoint development including the APIs and XML schemas necessary to create web parts, perform data access, and provision fields, lists, content types, etc.
Get in touch
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Bootcamp Training
- Onsite Training