Duration: 5 Day
Call Now +91 8447121833
- Explain how to use Visual Studio 2017 to create and run a Web application.
- Describe the new features of HTML5, and create and style HTML5 pages.
- Send and receive data to and from a remote data source by using XMLHTTPRequest objects and Fetch API.
- Style HTML5 pages by using CSS3.
- Use common HTML5 APIs in interactive Web applications.
- Create Web applications that support offline operations.
- Create HTML5 Web pages that can adapt to different devices and form factors.
- Add advanced graphics to an HTML5 page by using Canvas elements, and by using and Scalable Vector Graphics.
- Enhance the user experience by adding animations to an HTML5 page.
- Use Web Sockets to send and receive data between a Web application and a server.
- Improve the responsiveness of a Web application that performs long-running operations by using Web Worker processes.
- Use WebPack to package web applications for production.
Module 4: Creating Forms to Collect and Validate User Input
Module 5: Communicating with a Remote Server
Module 6: Styling HTML5 by Using CSS3
Module 8: Creating Interactive Pages by Using HTML5 APIs
Module 9: Adding Offline Support to Web Applications
Module 10: Implementing an Adaptive User Interface
Module 11: Creating Advanced Graphics
Module 12: Animating the User Interface
All Microsoft On-demand content is designed and created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. The trainers teaching the content in videos are the officials who have been working on the same technology that is being taught in the course.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
1 month experience creating Windows client applications
1 month of experience using Visual Studio 2017
Get in touch
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Bootcamp Training
- Onsite Training