Microsoft® SharePoint Application Development 2010
Duration: 5 Day
Call Now +91 8447121833
About Microsoft® SharePoint Application Development 2010
This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build solutions on the Microsoft® SharePoint® 2010 platform.
- Describe the SharePoint 2010 development platform and the benefits and features that it offers to developers.
- Use development tools that are integrated with the SharePoint 2010 development platform, such as Visual Studio 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010.
- Develop Web Parts for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the server-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop event receivers and manipulate application settings for SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop solutions that access external data by using Business Connectivity Services.
- Develop workflows as part of SharePoint 2010 solutions.
- Develop code that uses the client-side objects provided by the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop server ribbon controls and client dialogs for the new user interface platform of SharePoint 2010.
- Develop Microsoft® Silverlight™ applications that are integrated with SharePoint 2010 data and solutions.
- Develop sandboxed solutions for SharePoint 2010.
- Develop code that uses the taxonomic and user profile services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
- Develop code that uses the content management services of the SharePoint 2010 development platform.
Module 2: Using SharePoint 2010 Developer Tools
Module 3: Developing SharePoint 2010 Web Parts
Module 4: Working with SharePoint Objects on the Server
Module 5: Creating Event Receivers and Application Settings
Module 6: Developing Solutions by Using Business Connectivity Services
Module 7: Developing SharePoint 2010 Workflows
Module 8: Working with Client-Based APIs for SharePoint 2010
Module 9: Developing Interactive User Interfaces
Module 10: Developing Silverlight Applications for SharePoint
Module 11: Developing Sandboxed Solutions
Module 12: Working with SharePoint Server Profiles and Taxonomy APIs
Module 13: Developing Content Management Solutions
All Microsoft On-demand content is designed and created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. The trainers teaching the content in videos are the officials who have been working on the same technology that is being taught in the course.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
- An understanding of the problem-solving techniques that apply to software development
- Approximately 12 months experience with ASP.NET 3.5 with Visual Studio 2008 (or later)
- Approximately 1 month of development experience with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and VS2010 (includes beta releases) creating code that interacts with the SharePoint Server-side APIs
- Experience performing end user tasks with SharePoint 2007 or SharePoint 2010 and an understanding of the purpose and use of the following:
- Documents and Libraries
- Personalizing an SP page/site
- Using MySites
- Using SharePoint Designer
Get in touch
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Bootcamp Training
- Onsite Training
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park