SIX SIGMA GREEN BELT TRAINING
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification |green belt training | Mildaintrainings lean six sigma green belt certification will give you a through understanding of green belt training and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction. This lean six sigma green belt certification builds upon and adds to the topics covered in the Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. The lean six sigma green belt certification content efficiently covers all the recognized lean six sigma green belt certification topics in a comprehensive manner and helps you ace the lean six sigma green belt certification Exam at your first attempt.
6 Days / 48 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
Green Belt Training
Mildaintrainings lean six sigma green belt certification will give you a thorough understanding of Six Sigma and its focus on eliminating defects through process improvement and variation reduction. This lean six sigma green belt certification builds upon and adds to the topics covered in the Six Sigma Yellow Belt course. The green belt training course content efficiently covers all the recognized green belt training course topics in a comprehensive manner and helps you ace the lean six sigma green belt certification Exam at your first attempt.
In most of the cases green belt training is a method to measure process quality with the end goal of near-total perfection. The main goal of using green belt training is to improve the product by removing errors in the production process in any sphere where it’s applicable. It is mostly a data-driven approach that relies on management strategies for improving process flow & end results. The philosophy is simple to work smarter rather than work hard. Decisions are based on data, process capability is improved, mistakes are reduced if not eliminated and sigma rating goes up. This is achieved by creating select groups of trained & certified professionals within any given organization that would adopt control and improve the green belt training methodology so if you want to be expert in green belt training from Mildaintrainings it will be very helpful for you as all the trainers from Mildaintrainings are having 10 plus years of experience in lean six sigma green belt certification.
Each unique project within a given organization that would utilize the green belt training concept is going to have a very rigid set or rules for costs involved & expected end results. The term green belt training comes from manufacturing jargon & without going into specifics and technical details you should just remember that it refers to a process that has only 3.4 defects in a million output units be it physical products or other tasks that can be measured in units. Sigma Yellow belt, Sigma, green belt and Sigma black belt are the main parts of green belt training.
Scope of six sigma certification green belt:
If you have lean six sigma green belt certification Green Belt than you will be paraprofessionals who have been training on the Six Sigma improvement methodology, and who lead or support improvement initiatives within the organization. They work on a data-driven approach to eliminate defects and improve processes in the organization. The lean six sigma green belt certification Program focuses on creating a mindset and culture shift that eliminates wastage of time & resources, and replaces the methods used in traditional contexts with a set of tools that produce near-perfect results so lean six sigma green belt certification will be having extra edge for your career.
These certified professionals work to support, or under the supervision of a green belt training. The lean six sigma green belt certification will give you the credibility to bring about changes that will help your organization it means your role will be very important if you are having six sigma certification green belt realize its vision and help you realize your potential. As a green belt training professional, you will work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems & strive to create a high-performance organization.
green belt training professionals work on continual quality improvement by analyzing and solving quality problems and creating a high-performance organization. The lean green belt training certification is the fifth level of lean six sigma green belt certification , after the Green Belt. Certified Black Belts should be able to assume team leadership with confidence and allocate responsibilities and team member roles and if you are having green belt training certification you will be having extra edge and will help in your career prospective.
What Mildaintrainings offers!!
Mildaintrainings offers six sigma green belt training all over the world as six sigma green belt course is in demand in every company at management and development level of employees. At Mildaintrainings six sigma green belt courses will cover all the key topics which are very important for career prospective with in-depth learning. It will be online and classroom Instructor led training with hands-on practical and live project training as well. At Mildaintrainings all our trainers are having more than 15 years of practical industry experience on six sigma black belt training which are going to be very skillful and will help you to grow your career as a six-sigma green belt expert if you are having six sigma green belt certification. Apart from six sigma green belt training, Mildaintrainings also provides six sigma black belt training and six Sigma yellow belt training as well.
At Mildaintrainings we are providing six months technical assistant to our trainees which make them strong in their field.
The key Features of the Mildaintrainings on six sigma Green, Yellow & Black training will be:
- Instructor LED Training
- Real-Time Learning
- Clear all concepts with practical
- 24×7 Expert Supports
- Assistants of IASSC EXAM
Green belt training | Six sigma green belt certification:
- To gather data, and participate in problem solving.
- To apply statistical methods to improve business processes.
- Design and implement Six Sigma projects.
- The DMAIC process.
- The principles and philosophy behind the Six Sigma method.
- Root cause analysis and basic statistical analyses on process measurements.
- To identify and control wasteful processes.
- To evaluate daily activities, to reduce cycle times, and improve quality.
- To evaluate problems, statistically and quantitatively.
- Support and assist Black Belts.
Course Objective Green Belt Training | Green Belt Training:
The main objective of six sigma certification green belt and six sigma green belt courses is mentioned bellow:
- The overarching learning objective of Six Sigma certification green Belt trainings to develop a comprehensive set of skills that will allow you to function effectively as a Six Sigma Green Belt. The Green Belt body of knowledge includes techniques for both quantitative and non-quantitative analysis, as well as the team leadership skills necessary to get projects across the goal line.
- Understand Customer requirements and provide process improvement techniques as defined in Six Sigma.
- Acquire the concepts of Six Sigma tools with functions like Fishbone, Pareto Concepts, Statistical tools etc.
- Be able to perform data driven analysis using statistical functions.
- Provide measures to define the capability of any kind of process.
Who should take? Six sigma Green belt training |six sigma certification green belt
Lean Six Sigma certification green belt professionals are in high demand, as they are adept at driving business solutions with problem solving and a basic understanding of business. The Six Sigma certification Green Belt holders are vital for organizations that encourage employees to take on quality projects and ensure efficiency in all business and industry processes.
• Quality System Managers.
• Quality Engineers.
• Quality Supervisors.
• Quality Analysts, and Managers.
• Quality Auditors.
• Individuals who want to learn and practice Lean Six Sigma Principles.
Pre-Requisites six sigma Green belt training| six sigma certification green belt
There are no prerequisites requires for taking six sigma Green belt course.
It is only recommended that six sigma green belt training should obtained through a very qualified institution such as Mildaintrainings & who wish to sit for the exam have some degree of a real-world six sigma and should have some work experience and project application experience as well.
The Exam: The IASSC Six Sigma certification Green Belt™ Exam is a 3 hours 100 question, closed book, proctored exam. The Exam contains approximately 20 multiple-choice questions from each major section of the ILSSBOK for Green Belts. Six sigma Certification green belt fee is not included in the course fee. For passing the six sigma certification green belt exam you require 385 points out of 500 points. The questions are based on the Green Belt Body of Knowledge which can be downloaded from this link: IASSC Universally Accepted Six Sigma Body of Knowledge for Green Belts.
lean six sigma green belt certification
Define Phase: The Basics of Six Sigma
- Meanings of Six Sigma
- General History of Six Sigma & Continuous Improvement
- Deliverables of a Lean Six Sigma Project
- The Problem-Solving Strategy Y = f(x)
- Voice of the Customer, Business and Employee
- Six Sigma Roles & Responsibilities
Define Phase: The Fundamentals of Six Sigma
- Defining a Process
- Critical to Quality Characteristics (CTQ’s)
- Cost of Poor Quality (COPQ)
- Pareto Analysis (80:20 rule)
- Basic Six Sigma Metrics: including DPU, DPMO, FTY, RTY Cycle Time, deriving these metrics
Define Phase: Selecting Lean Six Sigma Projects
- Building a Business Case & Project Charter.
- Developing Project Metrics
- Financial Evaluation & Benefits Capture
Define Phase: The Lean Enterprise
- Understanding Lean
- The History of Lean
- Lean & Six Sigma
- The Seven Elements of Waste: a. Overproduction, Correction, Inventory, Motion, Over processing, Conveyance, Waiting
- 5S: Straighten, Shine, Standardize, Self-Discipline, Sort
Measure Phase: Process Definition
- Cause & Effect / Fishbone Diagrams
- Process Mapping, SIPOC, Value Stream Map
- X-Y Diagram
- Failure Modes & Effects Analysis (FMEA)
Measure Phase: Six Sigma Statistics
- Basic Statistics
- Descriptive Statistics
- Normal Distributions & Normality
- Graphical Analysis
Measure Phase: Measurement System Analysis
- Precision & Accuracy
- Bias, Linearity & Stability
- Gage Repeatability & Reproducibility
- Variable & Attribute MSA
Measure Phase: Process Capability
- Capability Analysis
- Concept of Stability
- Attribute & Discrete Capability
- Monitoring Techniques
Analyze Phase: Patterns of Variation
- Multi-Vari Analysis
- Classes of Distributions
Analyze Phase: Inferential Statistics
- Understanding Inference
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
- Sampling Techniques & Uses
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing
- General Concepts & Goals of Hypothesis Testing
- Significance; Practical vs. Statistical
- Risk; Alpha & Beta
- Types of Hypothesis Test
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing with Normal Data
- 1 & 2 sample t-tests
- 1 sample variance
- One Way ANOVA: a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results.
Analyze Phase: Hypothesis Testing with Non-Normal Data
- Mood’s Median
- 1 Sample Sign
- 1 Sample Wilcoxon
- One and Two Sample Proportion
- Chi-Squared (Contingency Tables): a. Including Tests of Equal Variance, Normality Testing and Sample Size calculation, performing tests and interpreting results
Improve Phase: Simple Linear Regression
- Regression Equations
- Residuals Analysis
Improve Phase: Multiple Regression Analysis
- Non- Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
- Confidence & Prediction Intervals
- Residuals Analysis
- Data Transformation, Box Cox
Improve Phase: Full Factorial Experiments
- 2k Full Factorial Designs
- Linear & Quadratic Mathematical Models
- Balanced & Orthogonal Designs
- Fit, Diagnose Model and Center Points
Improve Phase: Fractional Factorial Experiments
- Methods of Sampling
- Confounding Effects
- Experimental Resolution
Control Phase: Lean Controls
- Control Methods for 5S
- Poka-Yoke (Mistake Proofing)
Control Phase: Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Attribute Gage R&R
- Data Collection for SPC
- I-MR Chart
- Xbar-R Chart
- U Chart
- P Chart
- NP Chart
- X-S chart
- Cum Sum Chart
- EWMA Chart
- Control Chart Anatomy
- Subgroups, Impact of Variation, Frequency of Sampling
- Center Line & Control Limit Calculations
Control Phase: Six Sigma Control Plans
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Elements of the Control Plan
- Elements of the Response Plan
To achieve IASSC Certified six sigma green belt certification, Black Belt™ (ICBB™) from the International Association for Six Sigma Certification, candidates must sit for the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Green Belt Exam & achieve a passing score.
The Six sigma green belt exam: the IASSC Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam™ (ICBB™) Exam is a 4-hour 150 question, closed book, proctored exam. The Six sigma green belt Exam contains approximately 30 multiple-choice and true/false questions from each major section of the ILSSBOK for green Belts.Certification fee is not included in the course fee. If, however, you are interested in giving the Certification Exam, please contacts Mildaintrainings representative to order a voucher for you at an additional cost.
The minimum passing score of six sigma green belt exam to gain the certification is 580 points out of a total potential of 750 points. In six sigma green belt exam questions are based on the green Belt Body of Knowledge which can be downloaded.
FAQ |Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
Why should I take coaching from Mildaintrainings?
One must take six sigma green belt training from Mildaintrainings because our trainers are having more than 12 years of industry practical training experience on six sigma green belt training & also we at Mildaintrainings providing six (6) months technical support & try to solve all the quarries on six sigma green belt course and other courses.
How will six sigma green belt be useful?
The Six Sigma Green Belt Certificate Program stresses on creating a mindset and culture shift that eliminates marginal methods used in traditional contexts, while replacing them with a set of tools that produce exceptional results and strive for near-perfection. Companies across the world have discovered the far-reaching benefits of this methodology and hence there is a huge demand for qualified Six Sigma professionals.This workshop will give you the necessary training needed to meet all work-place challenges.
What is the format of the Six sigma green belt exam?
The IASSC Certified Six Sigma Green Belt exam (ICGB) is a 3 hours 100 question, closed book, proctored exam. The Six sigma green belt exam contains approximately 20 multiple-choice questions from each major section of the ILSSBOK for Green Belts.
What is the passing criteria of six sigma green belt exam?
The passing criteria of six sigma green belt exam is that, Candidates must achieve a minimum score of 385 points out of a total 500 points to pass the Six sigma green belt exam.
What next after six sigma green belt training?
By getting trained in the Six Sigma methodology not only will you be able to help achieve organizational objectives, but you can also grow in your professional career. The Six Sigma Green Belt is your stepping stone for the Six Sigma Black belt certification.
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park