UNIT TESTING In JAVA WITH JUNIT TRAINING
Junit Training It is used for java programming language. It helps in the design and developing the project using Java language. It also helps in setup, design and builds unit test. Junit is helpful for both tester and developer. Get familiar with test-driven development as a methodology for writing highly reliable Java code. It is one of the Unit testing frameworks which is collectively known as xUnit.
2 Days/16 HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
A unit test is a piece of code written by a developer that executes a specific functionality in the code to be tested. The percentage of code which is tested by unit tests is typically called test coverage.Unit tests ensure that code works as intended. They are also very helpful to ensure that the code still works as intended in case you need to modify code for fixing a bug or extending functionality. Having a high test coverage of your code allows you to continue developing features without having to perform lots of manual tests.
All attendees should have basic Java programming skills.
- 16 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
- Proving it works
- Starting from scratch
- Understanding unit testing frameworks
- Setting up JUnit
- Testing with JUnit
- Exploring core JUnit
- Launching tests with test runners
- Composing tests with TestSuite
- Collecting parameters with TestResult
- Observing results with TestListener
- Working with TestCase
- Stepping through TestCalculator
- Introducing the controller component
- Let’s test it!
- Testing exception-handling
- Setting up a project for testing
Examining software tests
- Why we need unit tests
- Kinds of tests
- Determining how good tests are
- Test-driven development
- A day in the life
- Running tests from Ant
- Running tests from Maven
- Running tests from Eclipse
Coarse-grained testing with stubs
- Introducing Stubs
- Practicing on an HTTP Connection sample
- Stubbing the web server’s resources
- Stubbing the connection
Testing in isolation with mock objects
- Introducing mock objects
- Mock tasting’s simple example
- Using mock objects as a refactoring technique
- Practicing on a HTTP connection sample
- Using mocks as Trojan horses
- Deciding when to use mock objects
In-container testing with Cactus
- The problem with unit-testing components
- Testing components using mock objects
- Integration unit tests
- Introducing Cactus
- Testing components using Cactus
- How Cactus works
Unit-testing servlets and filters
- Presenting the Administration application
- Writing servlet tests with Cactus
- Testing servlets with mock objects
- Writing filter tests with Cactus
- When to use Cactus, and when to use mock objects
Unit-testing JSPs and taglibs
- Revisiting the Administration application
- JSP unit testing
- Unit-testing a JSP in isolation with Cactus
- Unit-testing taglibs with Cactus
- Unit-testing taglibs with mock objects
- When to use mock objects, and when to use Cactus
Unit-testing database applications
- Database unit testing
- Testing business logic in isolation from the database
- Testing persistence code in isolation from the database
- Writing database integration unit tests
- Running the Cactus test using Ant
- Tuning for build performance
- Overall database unit-testing strategy
- Defining a sample EJB application
- Using a fa?ade strategy
- Unit testing JNDI code using mock objects
- Unit-testing session beans
- Using mock objects to test message-driven beans
- Using mock objects to test entity beans
- Choosing the right mock object strategy
- Using integration unit tests
- Using JUnit and remote calls
- Using Cactus
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park