LEARN JAVA 8 TRAINING COURSE
A quick overview of most of the new features of Java 8 Training. The course covers lambda expressions and the Stream API but also many new additions scattered all around the JDK. JavaFX and Nashorn are also quickly covered.
2 Days/16 HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
Java 8 Training
- 16 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 98.6% pass rate
- New Features in Java language
- Lambdas and Functional Interfaces
- Interface Default and Static Methods
- Method References
- Repeating annotations
- Better Type Inference
- Extended Annotations Support
- New Features in Java compiler
- Parameter names
- New Features in Java libraries
- Date/Time API (JSR 310)
- Parallel Arrays
- New Java tools
- Nashorn engine: jjs
- Class dependency analyzer: jdeps
- New Features in Java runtime (JVM)
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.