LEARN J2SE (JAVA 2 STANDARD EDITION) FROM INDUSTRY EXPERT
2 Days/ 16 HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact no: +91 8447121833
J2SE (Java 2 Standard Edition) Training
The course introduces the programming language Java to the participants and makes them well versed in Object Oriented Programming in Java, JDBC Programming, GUI Applications Development, Client-Server Applications using Java Swings and MySQL, and Error and Exception handling etc.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Create Java Applications incorporating OOP concepts
- Create CUI Applications using Java
- Create Client Server Programming with MySQL Database
- Use NetBeans IDE for creating Java Applications
- Create GUI Applications using Java Swings
- Event Driven Programming in Swings
- Handle Errors and Exceptions in Java
- Use NetBeans IDE for creating Java GUI Applications
- Basic Programming knowledge and Logical skills
- Basic SQL knowledge
- 16 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 97.1% pass rate
The contents of this course are designed to support the course objectives. The following focus areas are included in this course:
- Module 1: Introduction to Object Oriented Programming
- Module 2: Java Fundamentals
- Module 3: Classes and Objects
- Module 4: Implementation of OOPs Abstraction Encapsulation Polymorphism Inheritance
- Module 5: Java Packages
- Module 6: Exception Handling
- Module 7: Java Streams
- Module 8: Garbage Collection
- Module 9: JDBC
- Module 10: GUI Applications using Java Swing Layout Managers Event Handling GUI application with JDBC
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.