LEARN HTML JAVA SCRIPT TRAINING
5 Days/ 40 HRS
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : [email protected]
Contact no: +91 8447121833
- Course Overview
HTML (the Hypertext Markup Language) and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications.
- Course Objectives
- This course main objective is, student the fundamental knowledge of application development for the internet using HTML. After completing the course, the student should be able to
- Create an HTML Documents, and establish adequate formatting for presentation purposes, Import, insert and modify images, Insert and manipulate tables, Establish and maintain internal and external link to available resources, Use special effect to make the expressive, evocative documents, Insert and manipulate multi-media objects,Manager forms (Create forms, call programs)
- In this course you will use cascading style sheets to design and develop efficient and effective websites.Control color and typography, Create style sheets that cascadee according to established guidelines,Design content sections using box properties,Control your page layouts with CSS positioning,Enhance an existing design,Create alternate style sheets and link your pages to them to enhance the accessibility and functionality of your websites.
- No prerequisites
- 40 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 97.3% pass rate
- Overview of Web and Internet
- Differnece between Languages and Scripts
- Client side and Server side Programming
- What is HTML?
- Versions of HTML
- Structure Of HTML
- How html content is transferring data between browser and server
- Types of Webpages
- Introduction To Doctypes
- Types of tags
- Explanation about html, head and body tags
- Input controls and attributes
- How to divide web page with div tag
- Formating Tags
- Link Tags
- How to create order list and unordered list
- Table tag
- Form tag
- Frame Tag
- How to provide Meta key words
- What is Meta Description?
- What is attribute?
- Attributes of html controls
- What is event and how to use?
- Dynamic html with events
- What is style object?
- Properties of style
- Applying styles to elements
- Changing style properties with events
- How to embed the external plug-in in html document
- How can we display videos on browsers using html tags?
- How to embed external web pages in html page
- Resolving cross browser issues.
- What is new in HTML5?
HTML 5 tag reference-XHTML
CASCADING STYLE SHEETS
- What is CSS?
- Advantages of CSS
- Why CSS?
- Syntax and Anotomy of CSS
Types of Stylesheets
- External style sheet
- Internal style sheet
- Inline style
Types of Selectors
Div’s & Span tags
INTRODUCTION TO CSS-3.0
- Introduction of client side script
- Cross browser issues.
- Popup Boxes
- Variables, Arrays and Operators
Document object model
- Functions and types
- Conversion functions
- if…else if…else
- for…in Statement
Window object Document object Arrays
- Associative Arrays
- Array Properties and Methods
- Date object
- This object
- Event object
- State managament
- Form validation
- Email validation
- Dynamic functionalities of html controls
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park