DEVOPS TECHNICAL ESSENTIAL TRAINING
“DevOps Technical Essentials Training” | The course is designed by DevOps Subject Matter Experts to help you understand DevOps concepts and work on tools, Github, Jenkins, Sonarqube, and Nexus to create Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline.
5 Days / 40 Hrs | For Classroom & Online Training
Course Fee: INR 18500
Hyderabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Pune | Chandigarh | Singapore | Australia | UK | US | Canada | South Africa
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
DevOps Technical Essentials Training
The course is designed by DevOps Subject Matter Experts to help you understand DevOps concepts and work on tools, Github, Jenkins, Sonarqube, and Nexus to create Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment Pipeline.
- Understand the core concepts of DevOps
- Create and manage repositories on Github
- Install and configure Jenkins Master node
- Install and Configure Jenkins Slave Node
- Create a Pipeline job to automate git clone, maven package,
- Add web app deployment on tomcat7 server to pipeline
- Integrate sonarqube and sonar static code analysis in pipeline job
- Integrate Nexus and Archive artifacts in pipeline job
Who Should Attend :
- Software developers
- Software Test Engineer
- Software Release Engineer
- Software Project Manager
- Software Architects
This is a non-certification based course. Designed for DevOps-Dev Engineer role industry-specific requirements
- Gives an edge over other professionals in the same field, in term of the pay package.
- A customer is transitioning to DevOps culture. Hence would require engineers with DevOps tool understanding and working knowledge
- Helpful for People are trying to transition to DevOps Engineer roles from software engineer
- The tool training helps to speak more confidently about this technology at my company when networking with others
Module 1: Devops Big Picture ( Theory)
- What and why of Devops
- Devops Tools – Overview and Usecase
- Source Control Management (SCM Tools)
- Continuous Integration
- Static ode Analysis Tool
- Storage Artifacts
- Continuous Deployment
- Configuration Management
Module 2: Devops in Action ( Hands on Lab by students)
- SCM Live demo
- Github – Create an account and fork your application code
- Git clone the github code , Use maven to compile and package java source code
- Deploy .jar file manually
- Continuous Integration Tool – ( Hands on Lab by students)
- Jenkins – Deploy Jenkins on Ubuntu 14.04 server ( each student will deploy his Jenkins server)
- Continuous Integration setup – Jenkins and Github
- Code Packaging automation – ( Hands on Lab by students)
- Automation Maven test, Compile and Package ( .jar) using Jenkins
- Static Code Analysis – ( Hands on Lab by trainer)
- Understand sonarqube ( deployed by trainer)
- Students to Integrate Jenkins (CI) server with Sonarqube ( lab by students)
- Sonarqube –static code analysis and set quality gates
- Storage Artifact – ( Hands on Lab by students)
- Understand Nexus ( deployed by trainer)
- Nexus storage artifact integration
- Store your end software products in Nexus
- Continuous Deployment – ( Hands on Lab by students)
- Add slave nodes to Jenkins
- Automate deployment of your .jar file to server
- Building Pipeline scripts and stages in SDLC
FAQ | DevOps Technical Essential Training
What if I miss a DevOps training class?
You will never miss a lecture at Mildaintrainigs! You can choose either of the two options:
- View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
- You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance after completion of DevOps course?
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Are the course artifacts and class recording available even after the course ends?
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Who are the trainers for this course?
All our trainers are certified and are highly qualified, with multiple years of experience in working with front-end development technology.
What if I have more queries?
If you’ve been studying Python for some time, you must’ve come across NumPy. And you must’ve wondered what it is and why it is so important. NumPy stands for Numerical Python, is a library consisting of multidimensional array objects and a collection of routines for...
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.