CISM Certification Training
CISM (Certified Information Security Manager) is a key certification for information security professionals who manage, design, oversee and assess enterprise information security. This CISM course, closely aligned with ISACA best practices, will enable you to define and design enterprise security architecture, achieve IT compliance and governance, deliver reliable service to customers and understand how IT security systems can contribute to broader business goals and objectives.
Course Duration : 32 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
What are the course objectives?
This CISM certification training from Mildaintrainings will give you the requisite skillsets to design, deploy and manage security architecture for your organization. The course is aligned with ISACA best practices and is designed to help you pass the CISM exam on your first attempt. Enterprises and government agencies increasingly expect their IT professionals to hold a CISM certification, and it is considered essential to ongoing education and career development. This course will see that you are well-equipped to manage the ongoing security, compliance and governance of your IT organization.
- Define and design security architecture for your IT operation
- Develop a working knowledge of the four domains prescribed by the ISACA Exam Candidate Information Guide 2015
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of the relationship between information security programs and broader business goals and objectives.
- Focus on IT compliance and the integrity of enterprise systems to establish a more secure enterprise IT framework
- Earn the requisite 16 CPEs required to take the CISM certification exam
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISM certification exam
- Information Security Governance
- Lesson 1: Information Security Governance Overview
- Lesson 2: Effective Information Security Governance
- Lesson 3: Information Security Concepts and Technologies
- Lesson 4: Information Security Manager
- Lesson 5: Scope and Charter of Information Security Governance
- Lesson 6: Information Security Governance Metrics
- Lesson 7: Information Security Strategy Overview
- Lesson 8: Creating an Information Security Strategy
- Lesson 9: Determining Current State Of Security
- Lesson 10: Information Security Strategy Development
- Lesson 11: Strategy Resources
- Lesson 12: Strategy Constraints
- Lesson 13: Action Plan to Implement Strategy Knowledge Check
- Information Risk Management and Compliance
- Lesson 1: Risk Management Overview
- Lesson 2: Good Information Security Risk Management
- Lesson 3: Information Security Risk Management Concepts
- Lesson 4: Implementing Risk Management
- Lesson 5: Risk Assessment
- Lesson 6: Controls Countermeasures
- Lesson 7: Recovery Time Objectives
- Lesson 8: Risk Monitoring and Communication’ Knowledge Check
- Information Security Program Development and Management
- Lesson 1: Development of Information Security Program
- Lesson 2: Information Security Program Objectives
- Lesson 3: Information Security Program Development Concepts
- Lesson 4: Scope and Charter of Information Security Program Development
- Lesson 5: Information Security Management Framework
- Lesson 6: Information Security Framework Components
- Lesson 7: Information Security Program Resources
- Lesson 8: Implementing an Information Security Program
- Lesson 9: Information Infrastructure and Architecture
- Lesson 10: Information Security Program
- Lesson 11: Security Program Services and Operational Activities Knowledge Check
- Information Security Incident Management
- Lesson 1: Incident Management Overview
- Lesson 2: Incident Response Procedures
- Lesson 3: Incident Management Organization
- Lesson 4: Incident Management Resources
- Lesson 5: Incident Management Objectives
- Lesson 6: Incident Management Metrics and Indicators
- Lesson 7: Current State of Incident Response Capability
- Lesson 8: Developing an Incident Response Plan
- Lesson 9: BCP/DRP
- Lesson 10: Testing Response and Recovery Plans Knowledge Check
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
- A completed application must be submitted within 5 years from the date of initially passing the examination.
- All experience must be verified independently with employers.
- This experience must have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the application date for certification or within five years of passing the examination.
- Three (3) years of the five (5) years of work experience must be gained performing the role of an information security manager
- In addition, this work experience must be broad and gained in three (3) of the four (4) CISM® domains
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.