CISA Certification Training
The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification course is aligned with the latest 2019 edition of the CISA exam. It’ll give you the skillsets to govern and control enterprise IT and perform an effective security audit on any organization. You’ll gain expertise in the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems and learn the guidelines, standards, and best practices of protecting them.
Course Duration : 72 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
What are the course objectives?
Mildaintrainings’ CISA course is aligned to ISACA and ensures that you ace the exam in your first attempt. Most jobs in this field either require or prefer that candidates have a CISA certification. The CISA training course will enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and also help you understand how to protect information systems.
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls.
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices.
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments.
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems.
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA.
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.
- Course Introduction
- Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Governance and Management of IT
- Information Systems Acquisition, Development, and Implementation
- Information Systems Operations, Maintenance, and Support
- Protection of Information Assets
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
- Submit the complete application within five years from the date of initially passing the examination
- Get all the experience you’ve listed verified by your employers. The experience should have been gained within the 10-year period preceding the date of application, or within five years of passing the examination.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: email@example.com . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park