Mulesoft Training - Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals (Mule 4) Training
Mulesoft instructor-led course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using Anypoint Platform to build APIs and integrations. Mildaintrainings MuleSoft training is designed according to the latest features of Mule 4.It will enable you to gain in-depth knowledge on concepts of Anypoint Studio Integration techniques, testing and debugging of Mule applications, deploying and managing the Mule applications on the cloud hub, dataweave transformations, etc. You will also get an opportunity to work on two real-time projects under the guidance of skilled trainers during this training.
✔ Course Duration : 40 hrs
✔ Training Options : Live Online / Self-Paced / Classroom
This instructor-led course is for developers and architects who want to get hands-on experience using the Anypoint Platform to build APIs and integrations. In the first part, students use the Mulesoft Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs. In the second part, students focus on using Mule and Anypoint Studio to build applications for use as API implementations and/or integrations.
What you will Learn
Build an application network using API-led connectivity and Anypoint Platform.
Use Anypoint Platform to discover, consume, design, build, deploy, manage, and govern APIs.
Connect to databases, files, web services, SaaS applications, JMS queues, and more.
Add application logic, handle errors, and transform data using DataWeave.
Structure applications to facilitate development and deployment.
Handle batch data processing.
Experience with an object-oriented language
A basic understanding of data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON
A basic understanding of typical integration technologies such as HTTP, JMS, JDBC, REST, and SOAP
1. Identifying the problems in IT industry today
2. Introduction to application network is and its benefits
3. Introduction to build an application network using API-led connectivity
4. Introduction to web services and API's
5. Introduction to API directories and portals
6. How to make calls to secure and unsecured APIs
1. RAML (Restful API Modeling Language)
2. Defining APIs with RAML
3. Crating Mock APIs to test their design before they are built
4. Make APIs discoverable by adding them to Anypoint Exchange
5. Creating API portals for developers to learn how to use APIs
1. Define Mule applications
2. Define flows
3. Define messages
4. Define message processors
5. Create flows graphically using Anypoint Studio
6. Building, running, and testing Mule applications
7. Connect to databases using connector
8. Graphical DataWeave editor to transform data
9. Create RESTful interfaces for applications from a RAML file
10. Connect API interfaces to API implementations
1. Options for deploying Mule applications
2. Use properties in Mule applications
3. Deploy Mule applications to CloudHub
4. Create and deploy API proxies to CloudHub using API Manager
5. Restrict access to API proxies
1. Log message data
2. How to debug Mule applications
3. Read and write message properties
4. Mule Expression Language (MEL)
5. Write expressions with MEL
6. Create variables
1. Create reference flows and subflows
2. Pass messages between flows using the Java Virtual Machine (VM) transport
3. Investigate variable persistence through subflows and flows and across transport barriers
4. Encapsulate global elements in separate configuration files
5. Explore the files and folder structure of Mule projects
1. Consume RESTful web services with and without parameters
2. Consume RESTful web services that have RAML definitions
3. Consume SOAP web services
4. Use DataWeave to pass parameters to SOAP web services
1. Different types of exception strategies
2. Handle messaging exceptions in flows
3. Create and use global exception handlers
4. Specify a global default exception strategy
1. Route messages based on conditions
2. Multicast messages
3. Filter messages
4. Validate messages
1. Write DataWeave expressions for basic and complex XML
2. Write DataWeave expressions for JSON
3. Write DataWeave expressions for Java transformations
4. Store DataWeave transformations in external files
5. Coerce and format strings, numbers, and dates
6. Use DataWeave operators
7. Define and use custom data types
8. Call MEL functions and Mule flows from DataWeave transformations
1. Connect to SaaS applications
2. Connect to files
3. Poll resources
4. Connect to JMS queues
5. Discover and install connectors not bundled with Anypoint Studio
1. For each scope to process items in a collection
2. Batch job element (EE) to process individual records
3. Trigger batch jobs using polls
4. Use batch jobs to synchronize data from legacy databases to SaaS applications
Use a software project management tool
Maintain Mule source code
Develop with best practices
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
You will never miss a lecture at Mildaintrainigs! You can choose either of the two options:
View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS.
You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
We have a limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately, participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Just give us a CALL at +91 8447121833 OR email at email@example.com
CERTIFICATE OF ACHIEVEMENT
Call us +91 84447121833
Available 24x7 for your queries
Instructor-led SessionsOnline Live Instructor-Led Classes. Classroom Classes at our/your premises.
Real-life Case StudiesLive project based on any of the selected use cases, involving implementation of the various Course concepts.
AssignmentsEach class will be followed by practical assignments.
Lifetime AccessYou get lifetime access to presentations, quizzes, installation guide & class recordings.
24 x 7 Expert SupportWe have 24x7 online support team to resolve all your technical queries, through ticket based tracking system, for the lifetime.
CertificationSucessfully complete your final course project and Mildaintrainings will give you Course completion certificate.