Blockchain Certification Training
Duration: 4 Days
About Blockchain Certification Training
Blockchain Online Course is designed to introduce you to the concept of Blockchain and explain the fundamentals of Blockchain and its implementation. As a beginner, you will be learning the importance of consensus in transactions, how transactions are stored on Blockchain, the history of Bitcoin and how it’s used. In addition, you will be taught about the Ethereum development platform and be able to setup your own private Blockchain environment using Ethereum. Furthermore, you will develop and deploy smart contracts from web and console. Consecutively, you will learn to deploy a business network using Hyperledger Composer and learn to set up a private Blockchain using Multichain platform. Towards the end of the course, we will be discussing various practical use cases of Blockchain to enhance your learning experience.
- Comprehend the Blockchain technology and the key concepts like cryptography and cryptocurrency concepts
- Gain a deep insight into Bitcoin, its network and how Bitcoin transactions are validated by miners
- Understand Ethereum Blockchain and learn Solidity programming language to develop Smart Contracts
- Deploy your private Blockchain on the web where you can visually see your chains & send transactions between nodes
- Infer Hyperledger project, its architecture, APIs and network topology
- Work with Hyperledger Composer Playground on cloud & locally
- Deploy and test business network using Composer
- Develop a private Blockchain in MultiChain
- Discuss the compelling use-cases of Blockchain
- Interpret the prospects of Blockchain and assess how Blockchain can improve your business standards
Cryptocurrency & Blockchain
- Transformation in trading units
- Cryptography and Cryptocurrency
- Anonymity and Pseudonymity in Cryptocurrencies
- Digital Signatures
- Cryptocurrency Hash Codes
- Distributed networks
Delving into Blockchain
- Introduction to Blockchain
- Why Blockchain is crucial?
- Key vocabulary while discussing Blockchain
- Distinction between databases and blockchain
- Explaining distributed ledger
- Blockchain ecosystem
- Blockchain structure
- Working of Blockchain technology
- Permissioned and permission-less Blockchain
Bitcoin and Blockchain
- Bitcoin and its history
- Why use Bitcoins?
- Where and how to buy Bitcoins
- How to store Bitcoins?
- How and where to spend Bitcoins?
- Selling Bitcoins
- Bitcoin transactions
- How Bitcoin transactions work
- What happens in case of invalid transactions
- Parameters that invalidate the transactions
- Scripting language in Bitcoin
- Applications of Bitcoin script
- Nodes and network of Bitcoin
- Various roles you can play in Bitcoin ecosystem
- Purpose of mining
- Algorithm used in mining
- Mining hardware
- How does Bitcoin mining work?
- Bitcoin mining pools
- How cloud mining of Bitcoin works?
- Mining incentives
- Security and centralizations
- What is Ethereum?
- What is Ether?
- How to use Ethereum?
- The Ethereum ecosystem, DApps and DAOs
- How Ethereum mining works?
- Learning Solidity: Contract classes, functions, and conditionals, Inheritance & abstract contracts, Libraries, Types & optimization of Ether, Global variables, Debugging, Future of Ethereum.
Setting up a Private Blockchain environment using Ethereum Platform
- Private and public Blockchain
- Various Blockchain setup platforms
- Using Ethereum to setup private Blockchain
- Steps to build a Blockchain solution
- Smart Contracts on Ethereum
- Compile, deploy and instantiate contracts
- Configuring, running and working with the go-Ethereum client
- Account management and mining
- Understand the different stages of a contract deployment
- How to interact with a contract once deployed
- Introduction to Hyperledger
- Hyperledger Architecture
- Consensus & its interaction with architectural layers
- Application programming interface
- Application model
- Network topology
- Exploring Hyperledger frameworks
Setting up a development environment using Hyperledger Composer
- Setting up a development environment using Composer
- Developing business networks
- Testing business networks
- Introduction to Hyperledger Fabric
- Hyperledger Fabric model
- Various ways to create Hyperledger Fabric Blockchain network
Create & deploy your private Blockchain on MultiChain
- Introduction to MultiChain
- Privacy & permissions in MultiChain
- Mining in MultiChain
- Multiple configurable Blockchains using MultiChain
- Setting up a private Blockchain
- Creating a Blockchain
- Connecting to a Blockchain
- Some commands in interactive mode
- Using native assets
- Transaction metadata
- Round robin mining
Prospects of Blockchain
- How Blockchain is helping our world
- Blockchain transforming business and professions
- Discussing practical use-cases of Blockchain
- How can we bring Aadhaar Card system onto Blockchain?
- How Blockchain can be used to remove corruption
- Real case scenarios of Blockchain
- Blockchain in Banking System
- Blockchain in Land Registry
- Blockchain in Capital Market
- Use cases for government
- Summary of the course
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it.
- Linux Fundamentals
- NodeJs Fundamentals
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintrainings bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mob no:- 8447121833, Mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park