DEEP LEARNING WITH PYTHON USING THEANO
Deep Learning with Python using Theano, Learn Deep Learning with Python course know more about the data scientists in Python course, NLP, deep learning with online training course provided by Mildaintrainings, learn web scraping, business analysis, supervised learning, artificial intelligence, and machine learning This Deep Learning with Python course will establish your mastery of data science and analytics techniques using Theano. With this Python for Data Science Course, you’ll learn the essential concepts of Python programming and become an expert in data analytics, machine learning, data visualization, web scraping, and natural language processing. Python is a required skill for many data science positions, so jump start your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
4 Days / 32 Hrs
For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact no: +91 8447121833
Deep Learning with Python using Theano
MODE OF TRAINING
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
Deep Learning with Python using Theano
Price: USD 499
Course Outline: Click here
Discounts: We offer multiple discount options for team and corporates call or whatsapp+91-8447121833 for more info.
Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
Delivery Options: Attend remote-live or on-demand online classes.
Neural Network in Python & R
Deep Learning with Python Training
Deep learning with Python Training/ course will be providing an overview of using deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course /Panel Data Training. Deep learning is currently one of the best providers of solutions regarding problems in image recognition, speech recognition, object recognition, and natural language with its increasing number of libraries that are available in Python. Deep learning main and important motto is to develop deep neural networks by increasing the number of training layers for each network, so that a machine learns more about the data until it’s as accurate as possible. Developers could avail the techniques which provided by deep learning to accomplish complex machine learning tasks & train Artificial Intelligence (AI) networks to develop deep levels of perceptual recognition. Deep learning with Python Training/course takes you from basic calculus knowledge to understanding back propagation & its application for training in neural networks for deep learning and understands automatic differentiation.
Prerequisites for taking Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course certification Training/ course / Panel Data Training:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics is required especially linear algebra, calculus, probability, Matrices.
- Some basic knowledge of coding
- If you some knowledge of a language like R, Python it will have extra edge.
The scope of Deep learning with Python
There is a huge job opportunities for data learning & machine learning developers in India as well as in abroad. Developers of Deep learning have a glut of tooling options, most of which are open source. The most popular include TensorFlow, BigDL, Open Deep, Caffe, Theano, Torch, and MXNet.
Deep Learning with Python
The Curriculum of Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course Certification Training/course:
- What Is Deep Learning?
- Open Source Libraries for Deep Learning
- Deep Learning “Hello World” Classifying the MNIST Data
- Understanding Deep Learning with Theano
- Optimizing a Simple Model in Pure Theano
Making Theano Even Easier to Use-Keras
- Fully Connected or Dense Layers
- Convolutional and Pooling Layers
Solving Cats versus Dogs
- Loading Pre-trained Models with Theano
- Reusing Pre-trained Models in New Applications
Loops and Recurrent Neural Networks in Theano
- Recurrent Layers
- Recurrent Versus Convolutional Layers
- Recurrent Networks–Training a Sentiment Analysis Model for Text
FAQ | Data Science using Python
What is the Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course duration?
- Total Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course duration will be of 32 hours or 4 days and it will be Instructor lead training at Mildain Training with Practical training with live project. The timing will be according to your convenience it can be on weekend and weekdays.
Why should I take Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course Boot camp Training from mildaintrainings.com?
- You should try Deep learning with Python Training /Data mining Training from Mildaintrainings as our trainers have 10 plus years of industry practical experience & we also provide Practical training with a live project so that you could understand each and everything better, it will help you in your job. At Mildaintraining we will provide you six months Technical support as well.
Do I get the Deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course training certificate?
- Yes at Mildaintrainings we will provide you participation certificate after the completion of Deep learning with Python course from Mildaintraining.
What if I miss the deep learning with Python Training certification Training/ course Training class?
- If you miss the class in that case backup class can be adjusted in next live session.However, at Mildain Solution/Mildain training, we do not provide demo class but we have a policy that if you do not like first two (2) sessions than your whole amount will be refunded without detection.
Testing Engineer at CSC
Guidewire The program was really knowledgeable
and the modules were just perfectly made and managed
and were taught with ease.
I am so happy I choose mildain
Senior EDI Analyst at SIQES
IBM Sterling Integrator Good training. Explaining the things with practical examples. Well experienced and confident enough to answer every query. Trainers are working more as a friend rather than working like for money. Worth of paying for the course.
Deep Leaning With Python
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.