NATURAL LANGUAGE PROCESSING SWITZERLAND CH
Natural Language Processing, usually shortened as NLP, is a branch of artificial intelligence that deals with the interaction between computers and humans using the natural language. The ultimate objective of NLP is to read, decipher, understand, and make sense of the human languages in a manner that is valuable. This course covers a wide range of tasks in Natural Language Processing from basic to advanced: sentiment analysis, summarization, dialogue state tracking, to name a few. Upon completing, you will be able to recognize NLP tasks in your day-to-day work, propose approaches, and judge what techniques are likely to work well.
NLP training by Mildaintrainings provides computational linguistics, neural networks, etc, in deep learning. This course nlp master program in intelligence ai is a path for artificial intelligence engineer. Python or R is a required skill for many NLP algorithm implementations, so jumpstart your career with this interactive, hands-on course.
NLP training is available as “onsite live training” or “remote live training”. Onsite live Natural Language Processing (NLP) training can be carried out locally on customer premises in the Switzerland or in MildainTrainings Corporate Training centers in the Switzerland. Remote live training is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop.
4 Days / 32 Hrs
- 32 Hrs of Instructor led Training
- Interactive Learning
- Comprehensive Hands-on with Python
- For Classroom & Online Training
Email Id : email@example.com
Contact no: +91-8447121833 / 0120-4326873
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
NLP Master Program Switzerland-CH
Price: USD 449
Course Outline: Click here
Discounts: We offer multiple discount options for team and corporates call or whatsapp+91-8447121833 for more info.
Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
Delivery Options: Attend remote-live or on-demand online classes.
NLP Master Program
Natural language Processing Switzerland CH
Natural language processing is one of the technologies that drives Artificial Intelligence. Its core functionality is to allow machines to understand human speech. Technologies such as Google Assistant and Alexa use NLP to translate our words into text, that is then decoded by a complex set of algorithms which can be understood by machines. With the help of NLP it is possible to create intelligent and intuitive machines that can communicate with us. As more and more companies understand the use and need of NLP, its market revenue is steadily increasing. From 277 million U.S. dollars. In 2015 it is expected to reach 919.3 million U.S. dollars in 2020. This has naturally raised the demand for NLP professionals who are coveted for their skills in creating cutting edge technologies. This is the right time to enrol in this course and get started on a brilliant career in NLP.
- Apply deep learning models to solve machine translation and conversation problems.
- Apply deep structured semantic models on information retrieval and natural language applications.
- Apply deep reinforcement learning models on natural language applications.
- Apply deep learning models on image captioning and visual question answering.
- Analytics professionals who want to work with Python NLP
- Software professionals looking to get into the field of Neural Network
- IT professionals interested in pursuing a career in analytics
- Graduates looking to build a career in analytics and data science
- Experienced professionals who would like to harness Natural language processing in their fields
- Anyone with a genuine interest in the field of Language Processing
Prerequisites: There are no prerequisites for this Python or R.
Introduction to NLP and Deep Learning
- Overview of Natural Language Processing
- Machine learning methods
- Cutting-edge deep learning methods
Neural models for machine translation and conversation
- Introduction to Statistical Machine Translation
- Introduction to neural models
- Introduction to neural models for translation and conversation
Deep Semantic Similarity Models (DSSM)
Natural Language Understanding
- Introduction to methods applied in Natural Language Understanding
- Continuous word representations method
- Neural knowledge base embedding method
Deep reinforcement learning in NLP
Vision-Language Multimodal Intelligence
- Neural models applied in Image captioning
- Neural models applied in visual question answering
FAQ | NLP Master Program Switzerland-CH
Why should I take natural language processing training switzerland from Mildaintrainings?
You should go for NLP Master Program online course from Mildaintrainings as our trainers have 12 plus years of industry practical experience and we also provide Practical training with the live project so that you could understand each and everything better, it will help you in your job. At Mildaintraining we will provide you six months Technical support as well.
Do I get the natural language processing training switzerland training certificate?
Yes, at Mildaintrainings we will provide you participation certificate after the completion of NLP Master Program course from Mildaintrainings.
When will the classes be held for natural language processing training switzerland?
Classes will be held on weekends as well as weekdays as per schedule or your convenience.
What if I miss the natural language processing training switzerland class?
If you miss the class in that case backup class can be adjusted in next live session.
What is natural language processing training switzerland course duration?
This course NLP Master Program duration will be of 32 - 40 hours or 4 days and it will be Instructor lead live online training at Mildaintrainings with practical hands-on training with live project. The timing will be according to your convenience it can be on weekend and weekdays.
Testing Engineer at CSC
Guidewire The program was really knowledgeable
and the modules were just perfectly made and managed
and were taught with ease.
I am so happy I choose mildain
Senior EDI Analyst at SIQES
IBM Sterling Integrator Good training. Explaining the things with practical examples. Well experienced and confident enough to answer every query. Trainers are working more as a friend rather than working like for money. Worth of paying for the course.
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am - 6:00 pm IST.