Software Engineer and Business Development
Name and designation : Nitish Sharma (Manager Placement Cell )
Email : firstname.lastname@example.orgPhone
Phone : +91 9643897944
A brief about the company:
Working from over a decade in Software development industry, Mobiloitte is a Premier, Full Service Mobile and Web Application Development Group with special focus on Security, Scale and Performance across BOTS, APPS, Digital and IoT landscape. Mobiloitte is apt at early adoption of new technologies for its’ clients to always stay ahead of the curve in their go-mobile strategy .
Trainee- Software Engineer
* Opening for fresh engineer in System Programming & Mobile Domain
* Excellent C/C++/PHP/JAVA/.Net/Android/iOS Programming skills
* Should be a team player and positive attitude
* Good logical and problem solving skills
* Clear object oriented concepts & must be able to write the programs
Desired Candidate Profile:
* B.E/B-Tech, MCA
* Candidate must have 60% throughout academics
* Good communication Skills
* Should have the flare to learn new things
* Written Test & Personal Interview (Technical & HR)
Mobiloitte Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.
Note: Mildaintrainings doesn’t charge a fee from the students to apply to an internship or any Job offer & we don’t allow other companies to do so either. If you are asked to pay any security deposit, registration fee, laptop fee etc., do not pay and notify us immediately.
Don't miss any Internship!
Related Courses Provided by Mildaintrainings
React JS Training
HTML and CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) are two of the core technologies for building Web pages. HTML provides the structure of the page, CSS the (visual and aural) layout, for a variety of devices. Along with graphics and scripting, HTML and CSS are the basis of building Web pages and Web Applications.
Node JS Training
Node.js is a platform for easily building fast, scalable network applications. We will explore the design choices that make Node.js unique, how this changes the way applications are built and how systems of applications work most effectively in this model.