Tibco Spotfire Analyst Essentials II Training
Learn how to add data to an existing data table or add new data tables to a existing Spotfire analysis. Understand the difference between in-memory data and in-database data. Learn how to form connections to cube and relational database data sources. Manipulate existing data columns and learn about the remaining visualization types not covered in course Tibco Spotfire Analyst Essentials I. Understand the various aggregations options and consider tools for capturing specific aspects of a dynamic analysis. Finally, consider the next steps for continued learning.
Course Duration : 16 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
This course builds upon the concepts developed in course Spotfire Analyst Essentials I Training. Learn how to add data to an existing data table or add new data tables to a existing Spotfire analysis. Understand the difference between in-memory data and in-database data. Learn how to form connections to cube and relational database data sources. Manipulate existing data columns and learn about the remaining visualization types not covered in course Spotfire Analyst Essentials I Training. Understand the various aggregations options and consider tools for capturing specific aspects of a dynamic analysis. Finally, consider the next steps for continued learning.
- Course Description
This course (in combination with Spotfire Analyst Essentials I Training, Spotfire Analyst Essentials II) teaches the essential concepts required to effectively utilize the TIBCO Spotfire Analyst Essentials II client.
- Intended Audience
Ad-hoc users who perform analyses by loading data,q configuring visualizations and applying analysis capabilities for their own use This is the second step in a learning pathway for users who intend to design analyses for others to use.
- Review SP121 Learning Topics Insert Calculated Columns
- Learn About the Expressions Dialog and Find Available Functions
- Learn How to Bin Continuous Data into Categorical Groupings
- Configure Custom Hierarchies
- Search and Select Using Hierarchy Filters
- Insert Columns or Rows from External Sources
- Add New Data Tables to an Existing Analysis
- Understand Column Matches
- Configure Visualizations Based on More Than One Data Table Configure Relations Between Data Tables
- Mark & Filter Across Data Tables
- Perform Multi-Step Data Transformations Learn how to Pivot and Unpivot Data
- Consider Differences Between In-Memory and In-Database Data
- Connect to Cube Databases
- Connect to Relational Databases and Establish New Relations
- Working with In-Database Data
- Import Relational Database Data as In-Memory Data Tables
Capture your Analysis
- Add and Apply Bookmarks
- Understand Aspects
- Captured in a Bookmark Capture or Apply Select Bookmark Aspects
- Create and Apply Tags
- Define Key Columns for Tags, Bookmarks, and Marked Data
- Extract Lists of Values and Apply in Other Analysis Sessions
- Compare Lists using List Logic, Organize Lists, and Add Annotations
- Configure and Interpret Treemaps to Analyze Hierarchical Data
- Configure and Interpret Box Plots to Examine Data Distribution
- Understand and Apply Comparison Circles
- Configure and Interpret Map Charts
- Navigate to Data of Interest in Map Charts
- Represent Data on a Map & Position w/ Coordinates or Geocoding
- Understand Different Map Layer Options
- View WMS Layers in Map Charts
- Select From Different Coordinate Reference Systems
- Configure Zoom Visibility for Each Map Layer
- Use a Map Chart to Display Your Data on Positions Over Any Image
- Consider Multivariate Data
- Configure and Interpret 3D Scatter Plots
- Configure and Interpret Parallel Coordinate Plots
- Configure and Interpret Heat Maps
- Why Aggregate Data on Visualizations?
- Understand the Purpose of Available Aggregation Categories
- Learn How to Apply Expression Shortcuts
- Add Error Bars to Visualizations
- Consider Courses SP141 & SP151 to Learn More
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park