Tibco Spotfire Analyst Essentials I
The Spotfire Training course covers the wide variety of data access options available to users, and since Spotfire documents may save links to the data supporting an analysis or may embed data within the document, these saving options are thoroughly discussed. the course shows how to export data or images to Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, PDF, or web-compatible file types.
Course Duration : 16 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
This Spotfire Training course is not a ‘basic’ training course. Although the training assumes no prior experience or knowledge of Spotfire, it delves deeply into visualization properties and complex interactive features. General guidelines for when to use which visualization is provided for the most common visualization types. The Spotfire Training course also covers the wide variety of data access options available to users, and since Spotfire documents may save links to the data supporting an analysis or may embed data within the document, these saving options are thoroughly discussed. Finally, the course shows how to export data or images to Microsoft® Excel®, Microsoft® PowerPoint®, PDF, or web-compatible file types.
- Ad-hoc users who perform analyses by loading data,q configuring visualizations and applying analysis capabilities for their own use .
- This is the first step in a learning pathway for usersq who intend to design analyses for others to use.
This Spotfire Training course (in combination with SP131, Spotfire Analyst Essentials II) teaches the essential concepts required to effectively utilize the TIBCO Spotfire Analyst client.
- What is TIBCO Spotfire?
- Using an Interactive Analysis Environment
- Login and Welcome Screen
- Open Data from Files
- Import Settings and Data Format
- Open Data from Excel
- Using Information Links
- Appreciating the Underlying Data Table
- Select a Default Visualization When Opening New Data
- Learn About the Spotfire Library
- Configure and Interpret Bar Charts
- Appreciate the Visualization Properties Dialog
- Trellis Visualizations to Subdivide Data
- Selecting Columns, Aggregations and Multiple Scales
- Create Continuous Data Groupings through Auto-Binning
- Configure and Interpret Line Charts
- Understand Date & Time Groupings and Fiscal Year Offsets
- Configure and Interpret Graphical Tables
- Configure and Interpret Scatter Plots
- Understand Color Options and Configure Color Schemes Add Reference Lines or Curve Fit Lines
- Adjust Transparency or Create a Density Plot Configure and Interpret Pie Charts
- Select Items for Display in the Legend Configure and Interpret Tables and the Details-on-Demand Panel
- Create hyperlinks to URLs within Tables
- Configure and Interpret Summary Tables and Cross Tables Include Images on Visualizations
Drill-Down to Learn More About Data of Interest Configure the Content of Tooltip Information Boxes Learn How to Mark Data and What Marking Can Accomplish Configure Multiple Markings for Different Visualizations Create Details Visualizations Configure Details Visualizations for Serial Drill-Down Configure Visualizations to be Limited by Multiple Markings Apply Filters, Change Filter Types and Organize Filters Create and Apply Different Filtering Schemes Learn to Adjust Document Properties Show or Hide Indicated Items Define and Display Subsets
Save and Export
- Consider the Value of Saving Data Linked to the Source
- Change the Save Data Setting to Embed Data
- Reload Data or Replace the Data Table
- Export Data: Marked Data, Filtered Data, All Data
- Export Data to the Library
- Export Images to PDF or Edit Images in PowerPoint
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park