Core Solutions of Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013
Duration: 5 Days
Call Now +91 8447121833
About Core Solutions of Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013
This course will provide you with the knowledge and skills to plan, deploy, manage, secure, and support Microsoft® Exchange Server 2013. This course will teach you how to configure Exchange Server 2013 and supply you with the information you will need to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Exchange Server 2013. This course will also provide guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize performance and minimize errors and security threats in Exchange Server 2013.
- Deploy and manage Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and configure the Mailbox server role.
- Manage recipient objects, address policies, and address lists in Exchange Server 2013.
- Plan and implement the Client Access server role in Exchange Server 2013.
- Securely plan and configure Microsoft® Outlook Web App and mobile messaging using the Client Access server.
- Understand and manage highly available Client Access servers in Exchange Sever 2013.
Module 2: Planning and Configuring Mailbox Servers
Module 3: Managing Recipient Objects
Module 4: Planning and Deploying Client Access Servers
Module 5: Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
Module 6: Planning and Implementing High Availability
Module 7: Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
Module 8: Planning and Configuring Message Transport
Module 9: Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
Module 10: Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
All Microsoft On-demand content is designed and created by Microsoft Certified Trainers and Microsoft Subject Matter Experts. The trainers teaching the content in videos are the officials who have been working on the same technology that is being taught in the course.
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the certificate or print it.
- Minimum of two years of experience administering Windows Server, including Windows Server® 2008 R2 or Windows Server® 2012.
- Minimum of two years of experience working with Active Directory® Domain Services (AD DS).
- Minimum of two years of experience working with name resolution, including DNS.
- Experience working with certificates, including PKI certificates.
Get in touch
- Classroom Training
- Online Training
- Corporate Training
- Bootcamp Training
- Onsite Training