ECMAScript 6 Training
Learn the very latest in Client-Side Scripting with ES6
In a nutshell
By the end of this course, you will have learnt:
- Current and Imminent ES6 Support
- ECMAScript Objects, Properties & Methods
- Building the User Experience with JS Frameworks
- ECMA-262 6th Edition
- Using Traceur
- Sugar Syntax
- ES6 Language Features
- Shadow DOM
- Module Syntax
- ES6 Lanugage Types
- NodeJS (Optional)
- 32 hours of instructor-led training
- 5 simulation exams (250 questions each)
- 8 domain-specific test papers (10 questions each)
- 30 CPEs offered
- 94.6% pass rate
- Controlling access, type and mutability
- Functions, scope, namespaces and closure Object serialization
- Overview of AJAX principles
- Client Side Event handling
- Client Side data persistence
Current and Imminent Support
- Features which are already supported in some browsers and devices
- Forthcoming built-in support
- Legacy: where support will never happen
- ECMAScript 6 objects, properties and methods
- MVC, MVVM, Service, Factory etc.
- The jQuery family
- Angular, Bootstrap and Dart
- AtScript and TypeScript
ECME-262 6th Edition
- The 2015 ECMAScript Language Specification
- Already some support in some browsers/devices
- Enable Harmony in Chrome
Need for software development capabilities
- Components and Modules
- Single-threaded ‘blocking’ problem
- Reduce use of ‘function’ keyword
- Converting offline
- Online Read-Eval-Print-Loop for exploring ES6
- Impact on performance
- Make a language easier to understand and more readable
- Some features of ES6 are not really new
- All methods are still added to the prototype
ES6 Language Features
- Number and Maths Improvements
- Maps, Sets and Weak Maps
- Iterators and for-of loops
- Object Literal Enhancements
- Arrow Functions
- Let and Const for Block Scoped Binding
- Default and Rest Parameters
- Template Literals
- Property Method Assignment
- Object Initializer Shorthand
- Class definition and name
- Class prototype
- Instance property and class property
- shadow root and shadow host
- Named exports and Default exports
- Importing modules
ECMAScript language types
- Undefined, Null, Boolean, String, Symbol, Number, and Object
NodeJS (optional content)
- Node packages
- Running scripts
How do I enroll for the classroom training?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online ,By deposit the mildain bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildain website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park