Mildaintrainings Kubernetes Certification Training introduces the advantages provided by containers over the virtual machines. With the rise of containerization in the world of Devops, the need of a platform to effectively orchestrate these containers also grew. Kubernetes, a platform built by Google, steps into this space to help in automating the process of deployment, scaling and managing the containerized applications across the clusters.
5 Days / 40 Hrs | For Classroom & Online Training
Course Fee: INR 19500
Hyderabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Pune | Chandigarh | Singapore | Australia | UK | US | Canada | South Africa
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
The course is designed by Devops Subject Matter Experts to help you understand Kubernetes concepts and perform handson Kuberentes operations.
- Understand the core concepts of Docker and Kubernetes
- Install Docker on Linux Server
- Deploy and manage container on Linux Docker host
- Deploy Kubernetes cluster of One Master node
- Deploy 3 minion nodes in kubernetes cluster
- Deploy POD, Deployment, Replication controller
- POD autoscaling
- Helm charts
- Rolling update
- Kubernetes cli , labels, secrets
- POD CPU and memory reservation
Who Should Attend :
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- IT administrators and operators
- IT Systems Engineer
- Linux/Unix Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Windows Server Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Cloud Systems Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Network Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Storage Implementation Engineer or Administrator
This is a non-certification based course. Designed for Kubernetes Engineer role as per industry specific requirements
- Gives an edge over other professionals in the same field, in term of the pay package.
- A customer is transitioning to DevOps culture. Hence would require engineers with DevOps tool understanding and working knowledge
- Helpful for People are trying to transition to DevOps Engineer roles from software engineer
- The tool training helps to speak more confidently about this technology at my company when networking with others.
Module 1: Course Overview
Module 1.1 : Introduction to the course
Module 2: Understanding Docker
Module 2.1 – Module Introduction
Module 2 .2 – What is Virtualization
Module 2.3 what are Containers
Module 2.4 : Containerization and virtualization differences
Module 2.5 : Case study : 100 developer environment
Module 2.6 : difference between win and linux containers
Module 2.7 : Docker ecosystem and components
Module 3 : Installing Docker
3.1 : Module Introduction
3.2 – Install Docker on centos 7
Module 4 : Containers On Ubuntu Docker host
4.1 : Module Introduction
4.2 : Deploy ,Login, exit container
4.3 : List, Start, Stop, restart containers
4.4 : where containers are stored
4.5 : working with container hostnames
4.6 : working on multiple containers
4.7 : Container stats and inspect
4.8 : Container networking
4.9 : Deleting containers
Module 5 : Kubernetes architecture
- What is kubernetes
- Master node Kubernetes components overview
- Minnion Node Kubernetes componets overview
- Why Kubernetes
- Ingress controller
Module 6 : Kubernetes cluster Install and configure ( Hands on lab by students)
- Deploy 4 virtual machines running centos7 OS
- SSH to to VM1 and configure it Kubernetes master node
- SSH to to VM2 and configure it Kubernetes Minion node-01
- SSH to to VM3 and configure it Kubernetes Minion node-02
- SSH to to VM4 and configure it Kubernetes Minion node-03
- Perform Kubernetes essential commands
Module 7 : Create a manage POD, Deployment and replication controller ( Hands on lab by students)
- Write pod.yaml and create Kuberentes POD – create and manage PODS
- Write deployment.yaml and create Kuberentes deployment – create and manage deployments
- Write replica.yaml and create Kuberentes replica and service
- Deploy micro service with volume service for persistent data
- Kubectl cli
Module 8 : KubernetesAdd on Topics
- POD Autoscaling
- Rolling Updates
- POD CPU and Memory reservation
- Bring down complete cluster and recover back
Module 9 : Google kubernetes engine ( live demo by instructor)
- Deploy kubernetes cluster on GKE
- Connect to cluster
- Deploy micro service and expose to google load balancer and access from internet
FAQ | Kubernetes Technical Essential Training
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
Are the course artifacts and class recording available even after the course ends?
Yes, the access to the course material will be available for lifetime once you have enrolled into the course.
Who are the trainers for this course?
All our trainers are certified and are highly qualified, with multiple years of experience in working with front-end development technology.
What if I have more queries?
Introduction Not so long ago, using the pivot tables option in Excel was the upper limit of my skills with numbers and the word python was more likely to make me think about a dense jungle or a nature program on TV than a tool to generate business insights...
How to Download and Installation of Automation Anywhere Software https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2S17j8q7vI Overview Automation Anywhere Installation Guide : Automation Anywhere is one of the leading software in the market right now for RPA and everyone...
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park