AZURE ARCHITECTING AZURE SOLUTIONS TRAINING
“Azure Architecting Azure Solutions Training” | The course is designed based on official certification requirements outlined by Microsoft Azure Cloud provider for Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions.
5 Days / 40 Hrs | For Classroom & Online Training
Course Fee: + Taxes
Hyderabad | Bangalore | Chennai | Delhi | Gurgaon | Noida | Pune | Chandigarh | Singapore | Australia | UK | US | Canada | South Africa
GET IN TOUCH
MODE OF TRAININGS
Live Online Classroom
ONE TO ONE
Live Online Classroom
TEAM / CORPORATE
Train Your Team
And Up-Skill Them
Azure Architecting Azure Solutions Training
The course is designed based on official certification requirements outlined by Microsoft Azure Cloud provider for Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Understand the core concepts of Azure Cloud
- Architect Azure cloud from cost, performance, and cost optimization perspective
- Rich hands-on labs to understand concepts better
- Hands-on-exercises on Azure cloud services
Who Should Attend :
- Systems administrators and IT managers
- IT administrators and operators
- IT Systems Engineer
- Linux/Unix Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Windows Server Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Cloud Systems Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Network Implementation Engineer or Administrator
- Storage Implementation Engineer or Administrator
After this course, you will be able to Certification Exam 70-534: Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions. The exam fees is separate
- Gives an edge over other professionals in the same field, in term of pay package.
- All roads are leading to Cloud, and everyone is adopting Cloud computing. Hence would require Cloud Engineers to drive their journey to cloud
- Helpful for People are trying to transition to Cloud Engineer roles
- Verifies that you are aware of the latest features of Cloud
- The certification helps to speak more confidently about this technology at my company when networking with others.
Module 1: User Sign up?
- User Sign Up
- Overview Azure Portal
- Management Activity and Billing overview
- Azure Pricing
Module 2: Azure Big Picture – 10000 feet overview?
- An overview of Azure
- Azure Virtual Machines- An overview
- Azure Block Storage- An Overview
- Azure Endpoints -An Overview
- Azure Roles -An overview
- Azure SQL Azure – An overview
- Azure HD Insight –An overview
- Azure websites – AN overview
- Azure Networking – AN overview
Module 3: Azure Virtual Machine- Win server 2012 R2 ( Hands-on lab by students)
- Launch Windows server 2012 R2 Instance
- Download RDP shortcut client
- connect to the Windows 2012 Virtual machine
- Upgrade your Virtual machine to hardware plan
- Terminate the Windows server 2012 Instance
Module 4: Azure Virtual Machine- Endpoints ( Hands-on lab by students)
- Why the endpoints are important
- Edit Endpoints
- Add endpoints
- Remove endpoints
Module 5 : Azure Block Storage ( Hands-on lab by students)
- Create Block storage volume
- Attach volume to Windows Server 2012R2
- Format the volume using NTFS from VM
- Detach the and delete volume
Module 6: Azure Virtual Machine- Ubuntu 14.04 ( Hands on the lab by students)
- Launch Ubuntu 14.04 Instance
- SSH to you your Linux instance
- Install web server
- Attach and detach block storage volume to Ubuntu VM
- Terminate the Linux virtual machine
Module 7 : Azure Load Balancer ( Hands-on lab by students)
- Lab 7.1
- Launch Two Ubuntu azure VM Instances- apache web servers
- Edit HTML files to both the servers
- Test your web Servers through internet
- Lab 7.2
- Create Azure Load Balancer
- Add both the Ubuntu servers to Azure Load Balancer
- Test your Load balancing of web traffic
- Delete Load Balancer
Module 8 : Azure Cloud DNS ( Hands-on lab by Instructor)
- Create a public DNS hosted zone
- Create a record set ,route traffic to load balancer
Architecting Azure Solutions
Module 1: Design Compute Infrastructure
- Design solutions using virtual machines
- Design solutions for serverless computing
- Design microservices-based solutions
- Design web applications
- Create compute-intensive application
Module 2 : Design Data Implementation
- Design for Azure Storage solutions
- Design for Azure Data Services
- Design for relational database storage
- Design for NoSQL storage
- Design for CosmosDB storage
Module 3 : Design Network Implementation
- Design Azure virtual networks
- Design external connectivity for Azure Virtual Networks
- Design security strategies
- Design connectivity for hybrid applications
Module 4 : Design Security and Identity Solutions
- Design an identity solution
- Secure resources by using identity providers
- Design a data security solution
- Design a mechanism of governance and policies for administering Azure resources
- Manage security risks by using an appropriate security solution
Module 5 : Design Solutions by using Platform services
- Design for Artificial Intelligence Services
- Design for IoT
- Design messaging solution architectures
- Design for media service solutions
Module 6 : Design for Operations
- Design an application monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design a platform monitoring and alerting strategy
- Design an operations automation strategy
- Exam blue print overview
FAQ | Azure Architecting Training
What is Azure?
Microsoft Azure is a set of cloud services which give organizations the freedom to build, manage and deploy applications on a global network to help meet business challenges.
What is Azure used for?
Microsoft Azure is used for building and deploying applications. This includes creating virtual machines, creating and hosting websites and web applications and building mobile applications.
What are the career benefits of Microsoft Azure?
Microsoft Azure is one of the most trusted cloud services and widely being used by many organizations to drive businesses. Microsoft Azure certification manifolds your chances of getting hired in cloud computing to a great extent. Popular multinational companies like Adobe, HP, Johnson Controls and IHG are using this cloud service and getting a benefit. It is also being considered as the technology of the future as it is easy to adapt and learn and serves as a highly effective tool. Hence, a certification in Microsoft Azure provides lucrative career options with organizations providing an average salary of $118,781 per year for a Cloud Engineer and $123,684 per year for a Software Architect.
What is Microsoft Azure certification?
<p>Microsoft Azure certifications lets you understand the concepts of Microsoft Azure to perform daily tasks effectively. It includes topics such as Azure Cloud Platform, Azure architecture, infrastructure, and cloud computing</p>
Why do we need Microsoft Azure?
Azure is a flexible solution that provides a number of new services with increased data storage. Azure is much cheaper and offers a number of applications at the same time. It’s high speed and decentralised infrastructure provides unlimited options for disaster recovery plans too. All these advantages has made Azure the choice of two-thirds of the world’s Fortune 500 companies
What is the Azure stack?
Azure stack is a hybrid cloud computing software solution introduced by Microsoft based on Azure cloud platform. It helps organisations to deliver Azure services from their own datacentre.
What is the Azure pack?
Azure Pack allows you to run Azure services inside your own environment or datacentre. It can be run as a private or hosted cloud. It provides a rich, self-service and multi-tenant cloud on your datacentre at no additional cost.
What if I have more queries?
Just give us a CALL at +91 8447121833 OR email at [email protected]
General Insurance Question Q1. What are the different types of Insurance Coverage? Ans: Insurance policy is categorised into two General or Non-life Insurance Life Insurance Q2. What do you mean by ‘insurance coverage’? Ans: The term ‘insurance coverage’...
We will learn about DevOps in the following sequence: What is DevOps? Why is DevOps is Needed? DevOps Lifecycle DevOps WorkFlow DevOps Training Curriculum DevOps Training Certification What is the future of DevOps? What is DevOps? DevOps (a clipped...
GET IN TOUCH
Select a city from the list below to view the schedule.
If you have any questions, please call us at +91-8447121833 between 9:00 am – 6:00 pm IST.