Apache Spark and Scala Certification Training
This Apache Spark and Scala certification training is designed to advance your expertise working with the Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem. You will master essential skills of the Apache Spark open source framework and the Scala programming language, including Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX programming and Shell Scripting Spark. This Scala Certification course will give you vital skillsets and a competitive advantage for an exciting career as a Hadoop Developer.
Course Duration : 32 Hours
Instructor Led Training
All the instructor led training sessions are recorded and made available in Zoom, Webexor Gotomeeting within 24 hours. This includes video, course material, exercise files and data sets used during the session.
Exercises & Project Work
Each module will be followed by practical assignments and lab exercises to exercise your learning . Towards the end of the course, you will be working on a project where you be expected to create a project based on your learning . Our support team is available to help through email, phone or Live Support for any help you require during Lab and Project work.
Get Certified & Job Assistance
The entire training course content is designed by industry professionals and helps you get the best jobs in the top MNCs. As part of this training you will be working on real time projects and assignments that have immense implications in the real world industry scenario thus helping you fast track your career effortlessly.
Mildain Trainings enjoys strong relationships with multiple staffing companies in US, UK and have +80 clients across the globe. If you are looking out for exploring job opportunities, you can pass your resumes once you complete the course and we will help you with job assistance. We don’t charge any extra fees for passing the resume to our partners and clients.
For Online Classroom training we provide flexible schedule. If you miss any session or you are not able to join the classes for the enrolled batch then you can reschedule your enrollment and join another batch or attend only the missed classes in another batch.
Lifetime Free Upgrade
24 X 7 Support & Access
What are the course objectives?
- Advance your expertise in the Big Data Hadoop Ecosystem
- Help you master essential Apache and Spark skills, such as Spark Streaming, Spark SQL, machine learning programming, GraphX programming and Shell Scripting Spark
- Help you land a Hadoop developer job requiring Apache Spark expertise by giving you a real-life industry project coupled with demos
- Course Overview
- Introduction to Spark
- Limitations of MapReduce in Hadoop Objectives
- Batch vs. Real-time analytics
- Application of stream processing
- How to install Spark
- Spark vs. Hadoop Eco-system
- Introduction to Programming in Scala
- Features of Scala
- Basic data types and literals used
- List the operators and methods used in Scala
- Concepts of Scala
- Using RDD for Creating Applications in Spark
- Features of RDDs
- How to create RDDs
- RDD operations and methods
- How to run a Spark project with SBT
- Explain RDD functions and describe how to write different codes in Scala
- Running SQL queries Using SparkSQL
- Explain the importance and features of SparkSQL
- Describe methods to convert RDDs to DataFrames
- Explain concepts of SparkSQL
- Describe the concept of hive integration
- Spark Streaming
- Explain a concepts of Spark Streaming
- Describe basic and advanced sources
- Explain how stateful operations work
- Explain window and join operations
- Spark ML Programming
- Explain the use cases and techniques of Machine Learning (ML)
- Describe the key concepts of Spark ML
- Explain the concept of an ML Dataset, and ML algorithm, model selection via cross validation
- Spark GraphX Programming
- Explain the key concepts of Spark GraphX programming
- Limitations of the Graph Parallel system .
- Describe the operations with a graph
- Graph system optimizations
After completing the course successfully you will be able to download and save the Participation certificate or print it provided by Mildaintrainings.
There are no required prerequisites for this course
How do I enroll for the classroom training ?
You can enroll for this classroom training online. Payments can be made using any of the following options and receipt of the same will be issued to the candidate automatically via email.
1. Online or By deposit the mildaintraining bank account
2. Pay by cash team training center location
Who are the trainers for the classroom training?
Highly qualified and certified instructors with 20+ years of experience deliver more than 200+ classroom training.
Where will the training be held?
Venue is finalized few weeks before the training and you will be informed via email. You can get in touch with our 24/7 support team for more details. Contact us Mobile no:- 8447121833, Mail id: [email protected] . If you are looking for an instant support, you can chat with us too.
Do you provide transportation and refreshments along with the training?
We provide transportation or refreshments along with the training.
I’d like to learn more about this training program. Who should I contact?
Contact us using the form on the right of any page on the mildaintrainings website, or select the Live Chat link. Our customer service representatives will be able to give you more details.
Noida Head Office:
Plot No 17
C Block Market
Plot No 7 & 8
Krishna Reddy Layout
Ganesh GHR MSY
Plaza Vittal Rao
5th Floor Block B
Godrej IT Park